3 & 7 in their last ten

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

3 & 7 in their last ten

That would be the ain't going away Rays. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Re: 3 & 7 in their last ten

Sox haven't lost 4 in a row all season, so thats a good sign.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Yes but I think we have played 3 more games then Tampa... too lazy to check so I will just base my post of guesswork.

4 more. Tied in the loss column. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Yes but I think we have played 3 more games then Tampa... too lazy to check so I will just base my post of guesswork.

4 more. Tied in the loss column. 

That means if they even play .750 baseball in those games, they won 't make up the gap.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

There is nothing mysterious about BB.  They had an easy schedule, and they killed everyone.  Then they went on the road to AZ and LA and lost lost.  The they came back home against easier teams again and won.

Or, another way to put it is that they lost 6 in a row when they went 0-3 in one-run games.

Then they won 3-4 when they went 2-0 in one-run games.

Like I tell folks after every panic thread, losing a few one-run games, on the road, against tough opponents, is not a collapse.  And winning a few at home doesn't make us WS-bound.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

There is nothing mysterious about BB.  They had an easy schedule, and they killed everyone.  Then they went on the road to AZ and LA and lost lost.  The they came back home against easier teams again and won.

Or, another way to put it is that they lost 6 in a row when they went 0-3 in one-run games.

Then they won 3-4 when they went 2-0 in one-run games.

Like I tell folks after every panic thread, losing a few one-run games, on the road, against tough opponents, is not a collapse.  And winning a few at home doesn't make us WS-bound.

Bill Belichick is involved in this? Surprised

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to crazyworldoftroybrown's comment:

Sox haven't lost 4 in a row all season, so thats a good sign.

Pete Abraham - Boston Globe, Red Sox Beat Writer

Red Sox only team in the majors not to lose 4 straight this season. Speaks to their resilience. "And a deep rotation," Breslow said.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

16 - 12 since AS break
    BTW the Rs have increased their lead on all except TB and that is 2 games just as it was at the AS game.

They are still the second best hitting team and their SP is equal to Tampa 5th in the AL and their RP has gone from 13th +4.00 in the AL to 8th at 3.69 equal to the O's and better than the Rays.

Since every one says the Rays have the best staff in AL and sometimes MLB but RS are considered far less better than Rays yet numbers show differently.

LOVE my  Red Sox, Bs, Cs, Pats and enjoy the ride every year. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

16 - 12 since AS break
    BTW the Rs have increased their lead on all except TB and that is 2 games just as it was at the AS game.

They are still the second best hitting team and their SP is equal to Tampa 5th in the AL and their RP has gone from 13th +4.00 in the AL to 8th at 3.69 equal to the O's and better than the Rays.

Since every one says the Rays have the best staff in AL and sometimes MLB but RS are considered far less better than Rays yet numbers show differently.

LOVE my  Red Sox, Bs, Cs, Pats and enjoy the ride every year. 

If you take into account that they've had to revamp the entire pen on the fly since the AS break 16-12 ain't all that bad.

Sections
Shortcuts