3 GAME SWEEP, JUST "DESPICABLE".......

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

Re: 3 GAME SWEEP, JUST "DESPICABLE".......

We didn't play well, that's the beginning and end of this story. I don't even pay attention to the fact we lost 4 in a row, I take things series's at a time. We took 2 of 3 from the tigers, no problem, we looked tired this series. Baseball has a long season, series like this one happen to even the good teams, it's not a big deal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxSoldRed. Show SoxSoldRed's posts

Yes, it's called bad coaching. You wait until the building burns to the ground, they you come out and use a squirt gun called Alby and Hill, then call the fire department named Bard and start hosing down the ground of embers with house gone in smoke.

Tito likes to hold his cards, then plays them after he has the losing hand. He's better off not playing them. Unless he was going to go early to Bard, he was better off just leaving Wakefield in and then letting his band of retread pen arms mop up Wastefield's mess. Instead, he waits until the fire is blazing and then uses all his water to stop the fire from burning the grass.

Frankly, the 3 game sweep doesn't worry me. Long way to go. But they need to put the best profiles on the active roster and do something about the lousy defense up the middle. Maybe the White Sox are interested in Wastefield.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Perhaps you expect to win 162 games. This is the big leagues, fella. Even the '27 Yankees lost 44 games (with a shorter schedule). All teams have fortunate wins and unfortunate losses. I never see you say, "We Won; the other team gave it away". I've even seen you complain about this when the score is lopsided.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

The Red Sox have a good team in a league with several good teams. No team will dominate through the 162-game schedule.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe---. Show -The--Babe---'s posts

Did you guys ever stop to think this team just isn't as good as mongo the fanboy (spc), silly betty, moonie and the rest of the pink hat brigade led you to believe?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

Getting swept by the crappy White Sox at Fenway? Come on

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Bill, weren't you just posting threads the other day praising Theo/Tito for the turn around after the bad start and calling out all those who were panicking in April?

Now after 3 losses, you are starting multiple threads about all that is wrong? 

Relax. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

The whiners have come out to play! They can't wait for a little losing streak so they can do their thing. Still 106 games to play fellas!  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

What it is, is a losing streak, which is going to happen over the course of a season.  Quit crying about it, Son.

Sections
Shortcuts