2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: 3 GREAT WALKS !!!!!

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to mef429's comment:

moon said it was a mistake to start Salty on opening day against the tough left hander.

Salty bites thy thumb at thee moon!!

It was a smart thing for Farrell to do that. He showed salty he had confidence in him. Salty had a solid game yesterday and was very impressive at the plate. Hopefully he can carry that out throughout the season.

i agree. Farrell has seen Salty more than any of us in ST. he's talked to the salt man and knows what he worked on and how much he's progressed. Starting him against CC was an affirmation to the work saltys put in.

good to see you reinstated mef.

There was no reason to temporarily ban you since its perfectly within the rules to post other gamethreads here. maybe Pike should read the rules before he speaks his ignorance again.

thanks southpaw. he's just trying to be a party p00per. Glad Dottie was paying attention and showed me mercy. I was talking to myself for hours monday night getting PO'd that no one was responding to me lol. I was talking smack to moon about Salty, praising jacoby and Iggy (and the whole team really) and nothing. my posts were showing up on my screen and they were adding to my post count but they were not updating the threads back to the top of the page. So i logged out and opened up a page and saw all the posts i made had been removed.

i'm glad they just "masked" my posts and didn't actually delete them.

I think the moderators need to lighten up on certain things, but I also like a lot of the nonsense gone.

Things like you getting banned for something that wasnt against the rules tells me that the Mods need a refresher course on the BDC forum rules.

dottie said she is going to talk to them so hopefully that straightens everything out. I like that they are making an effort and keeping the forum in check but like you (and a lot of others have said) they seem to be overly quick to delete seemingly harmless posts. an itchy trigger finger if you will.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

Re: 3 GREAT WALKS !!!!!

Salty at it again .600 obp !!!! Shane jacoby jbj Jose , and nava all chipping in !!!! Another great TEAM WIN !!!! This is gunna take every guy we have .... Makes it very fun to watch !!!