4/1 - Yanks vs marlins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

4/1 - Yanks vs marlins

Headed down to Miami to check out the new stadium. 

I can't believe that there's only 5K parking spots for 37K fans. I guess that shows how many fans they really expect to draw on a regular basis.

I'll be in Sec 4, row 28.

Anyone else going?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: 4/1 - Yanks vs marlins

Uh yeah... I am in Sec 8, row 28.  I will be throwing things at you and your silly bird all game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In Response to Re: 4/1 - Yanks vs marlins:
    [QUOTE]Uh yeah... I am in Sec 8, row 28.  I will be throwing things at you and your silly bird all game.
    Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE]

Not suprised. You probably lived in Sec 8 housing until you moved to the jungle and started eating dog meat.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Yes you are truly a man of vast experiences... none that are envied by anyone with a good life of course.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

You'll love the new Home Run display:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/video-marlins-home-run-display-finally-surfaced-123514737.html

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

In Response to 4/1 - Yanks vs marlins:
    [QUOTE]Headed down to Miami to check out the new stadium.  I can't believe that there's only 5K parking spots for 37K fans. I guess that shows how many fans they really expect to draw on a regular basis. I'll be in Sec 4, row 28. Anyone else going?
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

Seems like nobody cares ......... stay there

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Kim to Chilli on Babe,

Why don't you just talk to Babe since he's so funny. I haven't seen anything from him that anyone over the age of 15 would describe as funny. So mentally, we're not comparable. Again, you should just put me on ignore.

SinceYaz on Babe,

When I first came on board, I was a raging, flaming, very angry poster. RED SOX poster .... I attempted to burn down every Jangee poster.
    Damon had just turned Judas (appropriate today, eh?) and until that time I only read posts. Zac and I were fiercely opposed.
    Like you, I could not imagine why Janqee fans would post on a Sox site. I also called a lot of Sox fans out. Especially those who were negative nellies.
    I said countless times we should be FOR our guys not whining about bad games, plays or whatever.

All Babe thinks about is being with Sox fans ... even at work he thinks about playing cards with sox fans - to take their money. But if you spend your day thinking about your off time, most of us think, "I'll be at the beach or scuba diving or fishing or out with a REAL babe..." He thinks about Sox fans ...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

How much parking does Fenway have?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Saathia had poor command.  he went 3-0 on at least three batters and at one point had 40 pitches and just 20 strikes.  His fatball was 90-93 MPH.  I thought there were more 90s than 93s.  Should he go for an MRI?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

Pretty awesome ballpark.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

looks like Space Mountain... you suck at taking photos.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

[QUOTE]Kim to Chilli on Babe, Why don't you just talk to Babe since he's so funny. I haven't seen anything from him that anyone over the age of 15 would describe as funny. So mentally, we're not comparable. Again, you should just put me on ignore. SinceYaz on Babe, When I first came on board, I was a raging, flaming, very angry poster. RED SOX poster .... I attempted to burn down every Jangee poster. Damon had just turned Judas (appropriate today, eh?) and until that time I only read posts. Zac and I were fiercely opposed. Like you, I could not imagine why Janqee fans would post on a Sox site. I also called a lot of Sox fans out. Especially those who were negative nellies. I said countless times we should be FOR our guys not whining about bad games, plays or whatever. All Babe thinks about is being with Sox fans ... even at work he thinks about playing cards with sox fans - to take their money. But if you spend your day thinking about your off time, most of us think, "I'll be at the beach or scuba diving or fishing or out with a REAL babe..." He thinks about Sox fans ...
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

Lowelllkimpike - This thread is great example of what you're stupidly raging about.  Babe is going to a game, makes what seems to be a genuine offer to meet up with somebody who might be going....someone makes a poor, doomed attempt to take the mickey out of Babe but instead leaves himself wide open for a Section 8 joke.  Your obsession with this issue and Babe in particular is really pathetic.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]Kim to Chilli on Babe, Why don't you just talk to Babe since he's so funny. I haven't seen anything from him that anyone over the age of 15 would describe as funny. So mentally, we're not comparable. Again, you should just put me on ignore. SinceYaz on Babe, When I first came on board, I was a raging, flaming, very angry poster. RED SOX poster .... I attempted to burn down every Jangee poster. Damon had just turned Judas (appropriate today, eh?) and until that time I only read posts. Zac and I were fiercely opposed. Like you, I could not imagine why Janqee fans would post on a Sox site. I also called a lot of Sox fans out. Especially those who were negative nellies. I said countless times we should be FOR our guys not whining about bad games, plays or whatever. All Babe thinks about is being with Sox fans ... even at work he thinks about playing cards with sox fans - to take their money. But if you spend your day thinking about your off time, most of us think, "I'll be at the beach or scuba diving or fishing or out with a REAL babe..." He thinks about Sox fans ...
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

You don't have any "off time" you spend every waking second of your life on this forum using your different monikers to criticize Yankee fans, Red Sox fans and everybody else.  You should criticize others less and focus on your own shortcomings and maybe come back to the forum using just one moniker instead of the dozens that you have.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

If you were any further back you would be sitting in one of those 5,000 parking spots.... 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

That wasn't from my seat. That was the view from the concession area.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I bet its awesome there... why on Earth you would bother with the Internet at a time like this is baffling.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts