4 SHOCKING francona revelations...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

Re: 4 SHOCKING francona revelations...

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

if farrell is being brought in to be cuddling, we will KEEEP losing!

To say nothing of the fact that he has mainly mediocre players to workers.  As for Tito, I thought that overall he was a very good manager. Since about 2010 or so, though, he didn't have great players to work with either.  And I'd say he's a credible source about what he reports in his book.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

1. oh no, not the brotha... i cringed when i saw that tito mentioned it was mike cameron in 2010 who introduced the chicken in the clubhouse thing.. jeez, why not go on with how he brought in the watermelon and bananas as well. too stereotypical.. tito should been more PC and skipped that part. better if it were lester or buch! so it was the brotha who corrupted them (the guy who was brought in for his leadership)... you know what your girls say "once you go black.."...

2. JT DREW was never interested in baseball but sure loved those hunting video games starting in 2011, was an addiction. that answers a lot. can see him deliberately striking out, just to get back to his video games.

3. lester and the starting pitchers watched football on most sundat=ys rather than coming out to cheer their boys..

4. terry didnt mention nor admit to this.. but he clearly LOST the clubhouse.. not necessarily his fault with all the namby pamby fanboy owners and management he had to rely on not backing up a tougher approach but the CULTURE is a problem. if farrell is being brought in to be cuddling, we will KEEEP losing!

Are you being sarcastic with these "shocking" revelations or are you just dim?  What's next?  Dustin Pedroia picks his nose?  Kevin Youkilis used to jerk off to Beyonce videos?  Tim Wakefield was into self-loathing and pretended he was a Southern lawyer on a Red Sox chatboard?

Enquiring minds want to know! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

1. oh no, not the brotha... i cringed when i saw that tito mentioned it was mike cameron in 2010 who introduced the chicken in the clubhouse thing.. jeez, why not go on with how he brought in the watermelon and bananas as well. too stereotypical.. tito should been more PC and skipped that part. better if it were lester or buch! so it was the brotha who corrupted them (the guy who was brought in for his leadership)... you know what your girls say "once you go black.."...

2. JT DREW was never interested in baseball but sure loved those hunting video games starting in 2011, was an addiction. that answers a lot. can see him deliberately striking out, just to get back to his video games.

3. lester and the starting pitchers watched football on most sundat=ys rather than coming out to cheer their boys..

4. terry didnt mention nor admit to this.. but he clearly LOST the clubhouse.. not necessarily his fault with all the namby pamby fanboy owners and management he had to rely on not backing up a tougher approach but the CULTURE is a problem. if farrell is being brought in to be cuddling, we will KEEEP losing!

Are you being sarcastic with these "shocking" revelations or are you just dim?  What's next?  Dustin Pedroia picks his nose?  Kevin Youkilis used to jerk off to Beyonce videos?  Tim Wakefield was into self-loathing and pretended he was a Southern lawyer on a Red Sox chatboard?

pike?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

8. This post has been removed.