40 games of crap and only 4 back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sundvl20. Show sundvl20's posts

40 games of crap and only 4 back

that is amazing. It feels like the sox should be about 15 back. one good weekend and we are right back in it

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

Re: 40 games of crap and only 4 back

yup

I guess  that means you are already ''in it''

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

the funny thing is that a large part of why you feel that way is probably because you read the drivel on this board.  After the horrendous start, the Sox, while not exactly taking names, have been playing decent ball.  No one likes a 2 game sweep in Toronto, but the team has played and won some great games.  Yes, lost some others in pathetic fashion.  But the god wins have kept them afloat and well within sight of the Yankees/Rays.  Every loss is magnified enormously here in Big Bash Cyber World, and most wins seem to go relatively unheralded.  This club hasn't put it together yet.  But they have managed to play enough good ball to position themselves for a run if and when they get hot.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: 40 games of crap and only 4 back:
    the funny thing is that a large part of why you feel that way is probably because you read the drivel on this board.  After the horrendous start, the Sox, while not exactly taking names, have been playing decent ball.  No one likes a 2 game sweep in Toronto, but the team has played and won some great games.  Yes, lost some others in pathetic fashion.  But the god wins have kept them afloat and well within sight of the Yankees/Rays.  Every loss is magnified enormously here in Big Bash Cyber World, and most wins seem to go relatively unheralded.  This club hasn't put it together yet.  But they have managed to play enough good ball to position themselves for a run if and when they get hot.  
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

I feel pretty good about the Sox...then I listen to the radio, or watch TV and am reminded how many problems they have lol. From watching/listening, I feel like I must be the only person on the planet NOT worried about the catching situation. Not one bit.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

it's a good news bad news scenerio....with no-one pulling away in this division it's starting to look doubtful that the WC will be coming out of this division which means they got to catch 2 teams for a playoff spot,not just 1
    Posted by iamme17

with no-one pulling away in this division it's starting to look doubtful that the WC will be coming out of this division

you might very well be right

but I wouldn't bet on it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: 40 games of crap and only 4 back : with no-one pulling away in this division it's starting to look doubtful that the WC will be coming out of this division you might very well be right but I wouldn't bet on it
    Posted by pinstripezac32

yeah, this year more than any, I see the AL Beasts eating eachother alive.  Gonna make for a thrilling August-September though most likely.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

It is indeed amazing.  Gotta figure the hitting will get a lot better.

But the pitching?  I hope so. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

This is why, despite the whiners and Chicken Little BS, I'm 100% confident that at the end of the year the Red Sox will be right there at the top of the division. When this team does start playing up to its talent, watch out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

if only els and crawford could steal 1st.

carl could take a few more pitches, no?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

if only els and crawford could steal 1st. carl could take a few more pitches, no?
    Posted by 86redsox

Ellsbury is hitting .295...I don't think he needs to.

Sections
Shortcuts