6/18 Game Thread: Wolf vs. Lester

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Re: 6/18 Game Thread: Wolf vs. Lester

bummer
    lost ground too

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Frown

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

And then depression set in....That was disappointing....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

bats let us down tonight,lester did ok good enough to win.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

Agon's critical error and going 0-4 could possibly have been the difference in this game.  Somehow, I can find it in me to forgive him.  Two lead-off doubles, nothing to show.  Can't expect the "O" to be totally in synch every night.  Get em tomorrow.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

In Response to Re: 6/18 Game Thread: Wolf vs. Lester:
    Agon's critical error and going 0-4 could possibly have been the difference in this game.  Somehow, I can find it in me to forgive him.  Two lead-off doubles, nothing to show.  Can't expect the "O" to be totally in synch every night.  Get em tomorrow.
    Posted by piersall

Signing Agonz was a big mistake Wink

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

Signing Agonz was a big mistake Wink

Yeah.  If only Crawford had been in the lineup.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Could be the Sox first series loss in June. Have a feeling the Brewers will have a "field" day with Wakefield. If the Sox couldn't hit Wolf, what are they gonna do vs the Brewers' ace?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

wasn't their night.....get them tomorrow to take the series.

silver lining....didnt need paps either night of his suspension.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Sox better be careful here. This game may be bigger than it looks because of what follows. Wakefield (who's been acceptable so far, but could always break down) tommorow against a good Brewers pitcher, then Miller on Monday--you don't know what you'll get from him just yet. After that you get into Beckett and Lackey, but a win tommorow would be highly adviseable! I figured the Sox would win two out of three here, sweeping Milwakee may be a stretch, they are a solid team. So we're on schedule for that, but any loss sticks in my gut, I hate losing. I hope the injuries aren't dampening the spirit like they did last year. Hopefully after the break this team will be at 100% and ready to go. They better be, they start at Tampa. Night all..... 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

Shame on me, I was blaming it on Agons error and collar, and quiet bats, and I forgot to blame it on "coma".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sagelike. Show sagelike's posts

I,ve loved john lester since  saw him beat the marlins  5 to 2 4 YEARS AGO .However what I saw tonight against the BrewerS was I guy bored with his job going threw the motions.His poor era and performance is catchi.ng up with him.TIME FOR A GOOD BUT KICKING {LESTERS}  NOT SURE WHO HAS THAT ROLE ON THE SOX CERTAINLY NOT TERRY NOT IN HIS NATURE

Sections
Shortcuts