6 steals from Crawford and Ellsbrick = 5 million per steal

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: 6 steals from Crawford and Ellsbrick = 5 million per steal

Ok so you can not go after CC and Jake for not hitting so now it is steals. Man you are grasping at straws now.

The worst of it I agreed with you on another thread and now you go and say this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Wow Softy...  Crawford actually starts hitting & you come up with this lame s hit?

You are too cleaver by HALF! 

Stick to the topics you really know about.  Homosexuality / etc....  ;)

You're a joke!  NOBODY takes you seriously!  

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In Response to Re: 6 steals from Crawford and Ellsbrick = 5 million per steal:
    [QUOTE]In Response to 6 steals from Crawford and Ellsbrick = 5 million per steal : Why not be accurate and prorate it over a 162 game season. Oh damn it, once again I assumed that you were serious instead you are just fooling around and trying to annoy. Don't they call that trolling?
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]

It's only trolling if you are clever about it.

But Softy has a good point.

Crawford projects to 40 SBs over 700 PAs.  It's good to have some speed back in our lineup.

I think SBs are overrated, but apparently that's why Softy likes Crawford so much.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Aside from being something a 2nd-grader would find immature, "Ellsbrick doesn't even make sense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fenwayjimy. Show Fenwayjimy's posts

This TrotterNixon is unbelievable.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]Aside from being something a 2nd-grader would find immature, "Ellsbrick doesn't even make sense.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

Ellsbrick.  ahahhaahahaaa.  wow that's a good one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

Sorry, Els may be biting it still ... but Craw is turning it on.  He is batting better than PD and most of the other guys now, and showing power.  Yes ... it is too bad he needs the operation.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]Crawford could win the Triple Crown in each of the remaining years of his contract and it still won't be enough for some dopes. _________________________________ Curt Schilling Deadbeat Fraud Clown
    Posted by bellhorn_[/QUOTE]

This is true

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]Junior high special needs poster, Softlaw said to "avoid Crawford like the plague". You, on the other hand, were giddy about how Ellsbury and Crawford would "disrupt pitchers". Hard to disrupt pitchers from the goldbrick list. You and your brother need to join hands and help that cause, because the protesters have simply made Chick-No-Fila record obscene profits.
    Posted by TrotterNixon[/QUOTE]

Are you having an argument with Softlaw?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Softlaw said..." 

but you weren't on the board when softy said it - oh, right, you are softy, sorry, for a moment I forgot the sackless charade you play here. 

calling our players demeaning names is unbelievably tacky, just thought I would mention it. Ells almost won MVP last year while you were off and on this board getting banned. I guess bringing him down is a pretty good life management mechanism for you. 

Anyhow, you've always maintained that speed was highly overrated so for you to now mock players for their inability to steal is a new level of hypocrisy for you. Maybe even higher than bashing Wakefield for years before you suddenly decided great pitching wasn't important anyhow, meaning Wake was plenty good enough by your own (dramatically revised) criteria. 

However: as someone who believes in the power of speed in today's long-ball-challenged era, unlike say, yourself -  I will say I completely agree with you when you disagreed with yourself that these guys have been a disappointment on the base paths. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]Crawford could win the Triple Crown in each of the remaining years of his contract and it still won't be enough for some dopes. _________________________________ Curt Schilling Deadbeat Fraud Clown
    Posted by bellhorn_[/QUOTE]

Some people are hard to please.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fenwayjimy. Show Fenwayjimy's posts

Is there a way to throw e-rotten tomatos at bad forum comedians?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fenwayjimy. Show Fenwayjimy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 6 steals from Crawford and Ellsbrick = 5 million per steal : crawford would have a better chance of winning the triple crown in horse racing.
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

This is true, you fooled me, thought you were trying to be funny.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Carl Crawford is not the problem with this team. Pitchng is. Specifically starting pitching. If I were Bobby I'd bring up Rich Sauveur from Pawtucket to be my pitching coach.

22. This post has been removed.