7/17 Game Thread: Beckett vs. Niemann

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Re: 7/17 Game Thread: Beckett vs. Niemann

we need a shut down inning here

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Just terrible. Bases loaded and nobody out. Can't score. I tell you, it is just inevitable that we lose this game. When the Sox have lost, very often the failure to hit with R.I.S.P. has been the reason.  That was just sad.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Joe Madden and all his "zany antics". Yet another reason to despise this team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The-Babe------. Show -The-Babe------'s posts

In Response to Re: 7/17 Game Thread: Beckett vs. Niemann:
    [QUOTE]Is a routine fly ball too much to ask for? Sheeeeeesh do SOMETHING.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Apparently so.....Tongue out

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

wow. just wow. here comes some more typical redsox hitting in the clutch or should i say lack there of. Papi has looked aweful all game, agonz looks lost, reddick has had some huge opportunities and has not come through. Stiking out on a fastball right down the middle is just not acceptable. Mcgee threw all fastballs and reddick could  not hit one. If we dont score a run i am going to throw the remote at the tv. And why is tek not getting pinch hit for? We have navarro and salty on the bench. Oh and what do ya know? Tek whiffs on a breaking ball right over the plate that he should have crushed. Can we please fire francona already? Honestly he is so bad its not even funny.  Any person with half a brain would have pinch hit for tek. He is one of the worst hitters in the MLB and cannot even catch up to an 88 mph pitch. Oh great the inning is over, bases loaded no outs, and the choke sox  cant even get a f**king run. Just pathetic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

where is the clutch hit?we give this game away!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]wow. just wow. here comes some more typical redsox hitting in the clutch or should i say lack there of. Papi has looked aweful all game, agonz looks lost, reddick has had some huge opportunities and has not come through. Stiking out on a fastball right down the middle is just not acceptable. Mcgee threw all fastballs and reddick could  not hit one. If we dont score a run i am going to throw the remote at the tv. And why is tek not getting pinch hit for? We have navarro and salty on the bench. Oh and what do ya know? Tek whiffs on a breaking ball right over the plate that he should have crushed. Can we please fire francona already? Honestly he is so bad its not even funny.  Any person with half a brain would have pinch hit for tek. He is one of the worst hitters in the MLB and cannot even catch up to an 88 mph pitch. Oh great the inning is over, bases loaded no outs, and the choke sox  cant even get a f**king run. Just pathetic.
    Posted by redsoxpride34[/QUOTE]
    Please go away.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

That was one ugly inning. Can anyone hit the ball out of the infield. Awfull. This team needs Reyes bad !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Iggy would of had that.....

I'm sorry I don't mean to pick apart every play in the midst of frustration....but that kid has to start hitting so he can get promoted. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

and here comes a loss.......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

This ump is very distracting with his late strike calls.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The-Babe------. Show -The-Babe------'s posts

C'mon rays....get this over. The red flops don't deserve this game!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

im going to be. If I wake up and the sox have won..........IDK ill do something

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Howell was pouting so lucky. Tito has too much of an allefgiane to Tek, rediculous.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

The Red Sox deserve to lose this game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]Joe Madden and all his "zany antics". Yet another reason to despise this team.
    There is no reason to despise them. They are a small market team with little fan support. Low payroll and a terrible ballpark. Yet they compete very well, year after year. Good organization  that keeps coming up with young talent. A hands on manager who is one of the best.  They give us fits. It is our fault that we cannot win this game.  Despise the Yankees. This team deserves a ton of credit.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]This ump is very distracting with his late strike calls.
    Posted by blingblang[/QUOTE]
    Drives me nuts.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

Damon is dangerous.  I would just walk him to take open first.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

walk damon intentionally

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]The Red Sox deserve to lose this game.

just one of those games examiner....great pitching, no offense, both and either side

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 7/17 Game Thread: Beckett vs. Niemann : There is no reason to despise them. They are a small market team with little fan support. Low payroll and a terrible ballpark. Yet they compete very well, year after year. Good organization  that keeps coming up with young talent. A hands on manager who is one of the best.  They give us fits. It is our fault that we cannot win this game.  Despise the Yankees. This team deserves a ton of credit.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

Got a couple hours? I have enough reasons to fill a set of Brittanicas. Nice sportsmanship dgale, but I don't agree and never the twain shall meet.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

why do people keep saying the Sox deserve to lose this game???

Teams have bad games....and last time I checked the Rays haven't been able to score tonight either.

Games not over yet, and we all know how great it's going to feel if we win.

Yet we will feel horrible if we lose, It's a frustrating game Iknow I'm frustrated too.  The game however is not over. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Ditto on damon.....last player i want to see beat us.