7/26 Game Thread: Duffy vs. Miller

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: 7/26 Game Thread: Duffy vs. Miller

For the love of sweet mercy Crawford, will you please do something positive?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

Crawford..........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

This team cannot have mediocre pitchers like Wakefield and Miller giving up 7 runs a game lately. Too much for the offense to overcome every time they pitch.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Well, at least that's something, and he didn't SO.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

We'll take it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Crawford laying off those pitches this time. Way to go.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Crawford's red-hot now. A clutch RBI with bases loaded.

Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

Walks a run home

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to Re: 7/26 Game Thread: Duffy vs. Miller:
    [QUOTE]We'll take it.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Yup, like you read about.  Now we need Tek to come up big.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

[QUOTE]Aceves hasn't been as impressive lately either. He may be running down a little. Gave up runs his last two times out, and almost did there in that inning.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Gave up 1 & 3 but the 4 previous he gave up 0. In 28 innings in July he has fiven up 6. At least know what you are talking about

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Hard to believe that is only four innings.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Something in the future. If Sabathia opts out of his contract at the end of the season, the Red Sox can really hurt the Yankees for a long time by signing him away, it would kill that team for a long time. Worse comes to worse the Red Sox can really drive up the price of him and hurt the Yankees there.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHSOUTH. Show NHSOUTH's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 7/26 Game Thread: Duffy vs. Miller : That is a funny statement I hope it is sarcasm.....if not a very dumb statement.
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]

Hey Jim, let's just say I am dumb. Who I am I to doubt you and your online comments and observations? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 7/26 Game Thread: Duffy vs. Miller : Gave up 1 & 3 but the 4 previous he gave up 0. In 28 innings in July he has fiven up 6. At least know what you are talking about

Whoa there Jimmy, back down my man. Why you hatin on me? What did I say? "The last couple times out". So you confirm what I said by saying "Gave up 1 & 3", then yell at me? Didn't mention the previous 4 outtings, said the last couple. And since I was sitting here watching the games myself and saw it happen, and you confirmed what I said was right, we can only assume you must not know "what you are talking about" either. Whence the vitriol? This is the kind of thing I'd expect out of Babe. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

[QUOTE]Crawford's red-hot now. A clutch RBI with bases loaded.
    Posted by royf19[/QUOTE]

Why didn't you say something before last night when he was hitting near 500 since his return from the DL. Another nut case who works off of what have you done today. Not knowing that baseball is a game of hot and not hot.
    So 500 for 6 games and an 0-6 game makes him suk.
    Just like the guys who said Adrian needed time off when he went 2 for 24 did he suk then as well????

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

This just couldn't have really occurred.  The base juiced, 2 outs, and Varitek comes up,,,,Varitek??..with  Josh Reddick on deck (in the 8 hole)... and surprise...now Reddick will lead off the next inning.  Give me a break, Tito

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 7/26 Game Thread: Duffy vs. Miller : Why didn't you say something before last night when he was hitting near 500 since his return from the DL. Another nut case who works off of what have you done today. Not knowing that baseball is a game of hot and not hot. So 500 for 6 games and an 0-6 game makes him suk. Just like the guys who said Adrian needed time off when he went 2 for 24 did he suk then as well????

Dude what is your problem? Is there anyone you're NOT going to yell at w/o provocation tonight? That you Babe? Cool

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

oh jesus, i think CC could pitch a perfect game or no-hitter against the hapless aaaa mariners! everytime its happened, yanks have won the damnn world series!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Good start by Reddick. Has a solid approach so far.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Don't want to belabor this idea any more than I already have , but I still think the Sox would be better served having Aceves in the rotation , instead of a guy like Miller. Andrew's won/loss record is very deceiving. He has not pitched well. I think our bullpen is in pretty good shape, so Aceves could be spared to start.  Just think we would be better off that way.  An option would be to trade for a guy like Kuroda.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]
    y not just bring weiland bak? but yep i agree we have issues even if buch is 100% when he returns. would prefer to have miller bak in aaa with wake back to being a long man. garza or some one like that. we cant take the risk

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Just sick and tired of all the freakin pin heads here who only look at todays game to make comments like what a waste or he suks etc.... Damn folks look at baseball as it is. It is not one game where any guy can go 0 for 6 just like Adrian went 2 for 24 .Sorry but too many RS fans are all about today and not the long haul. Yes they try to win every game and every player wants to go 5 for 5 every game but that will not happen.
    The guy who said the pitching coach suks is an idiot theyt have the guy that made Oakland pitchers some of the best in MLB. He is responsible for the years of Paps, Beckett, Aceves, Bard, Lester and Clay. He is also the guy who has been getting the results from others. To say he suks because of tonights game is pure stupidity.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Interesting, going to pinch hitters this early.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Tomorrow Sutton should play for Navarro. Not sure what the Red Sox see in him.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]oh jesus, i think CC could pitch a perfect game or no-hitter against the hapless aaaa mariners! everytime its happened, yanks have won the damnn world series!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Just gave up a single....rain delay hurt him

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Pivot Boy