7/26 Game Thread: Duffy vs. Miller

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: 7/26 Game Thread: Duffy vs. Miller

never mind about cc's no-hitter, mariners are high fiving and bustinng out the confetti with their first hit

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

So Jacoby really needed those five innings off? Makes no sense to me......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: 7/26 Game Thread: Duffy vs. Miller:
    [QUOTE]oh jesus, i think CC could pitch a perfect game or no-hitter against the hapless aaaa mariners! everytime its happened, yanks have won the damnn world series!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Nope too late. M's with a hit in the 7th. Your fears unfounded. Meanwhile back at the ranch, the Reverse Pivot has made an appearance I see.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Looks like that two hour rest did Ells some good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Just sick and tired of all the freakin pin heads here who only look at todays game to make comments like what a waste or he suks etc.... Damn folks look at baseball as it is. It is not one game where any guy can go 0 for 6 just like Adrian went 2 for 24 .Sorry but too many RS fans are all about today and not the long haul. Yes they try to win every game and every player wants to go 5 for 5 every game but that will not happen. The guy who said the pitching coach suks is an idiot theyt have the guy that made Oakland pitchers some of the best in MLB. He is responsible for the years of Paps, Beckett, Aceves, Bard, Lester and Clay. He is also the guy who has been getting the results from others. To say he suks because of tonights game is pure stupidity.
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]SECONDED

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Nice move Terry. Have Sutton sacrifice and have Scutaro sqeeze him home.

Joking.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Wow!! Little League flashbacks there. We'll take it!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

8-7 lead. how many times do you see it....cant plate a run then next game cant stop. sacrifice and end up on 3rd

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Just sick and tired of all the freakin pin heads here who only look at todays game to make comments like what a waste or he suks etc.... Damn folks look at baseball as it is. It is not one game where any guy can go 0 for 6 just like Adrian went 2 for 24 .Sorry but too many RS fans are all about today and not the long haul. Yes they try to win every game and every player wants to go 5 for 5 every game but that will not happen. The guy who said the pitching coach suks is an idiot theyt have the guy that made Oakland pitchers some of the best in MLB. He is responsible for the years of Paps, Beckett, Aceves, Bard, Lester and Clay. He is also the guy who has been getting the results from others. To say he suks because of tonights game is pure stupidity.
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]

I don't totally disagree Jim, but what I said about Aceves was exactly right, you confirmed it yourself. He has "over the past TWO outings" given up runs. That's all I said. Good greif man, we all get annoyed, but don't take it out on us--we're all Sox fans here. Peace! Meanwhile, Sox take the lead! Keystone Cops back again.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Looks like that two hour rest did Ells some good.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]
    ON GAME THREAD.. REVERSE PIVOT?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

Be prepared.  Bucholtz may not be back.  before the next lineup card is submitted the brass better give tito a sobriety test.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Now if you were a KC fan that is something to complain about.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

The tape of this game will be shipped straight to Cooperstown.  Their representative is on the way to Fenway now to pick it up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 7/26 Game Thread: Duffy vs. Miller : Why didn't you say something before last night when he was hitting near 500 since his return from the DL. Another nut case who works off of what have you done today. Not knowing that baseball is a game of hot and not hot. So 500 for 6 games and an 0-6 game makes him suk. Just like the guys who said Adrian needed time off when he went 2 for 24 did he suk then as well????
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]

Geez Jim, calm down. You should know me better than that by now.

I was just joking around because I was so glad that something positive happened -- hence the smiley face.

You should take someone's positng history into consideration before you start ripping them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

Yea baby. Thats how you bunt!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Jim pulling a Pike

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 7/26 Game Thread: Duffy vs. Miller : Geez Jim, calm down. You should know me better than that by now. I was just joking around because I was so glad that something positive happened -- hence the smiley face. You should take someone's positng history into consideration before you start ripping them.
    Posted by royf19[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Well said Roy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Little League triple for Sutton.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

only 24 more games before pedy jumps dimaggio.. whos with me?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 7/26 Game Thread: Duffy vs. Miller : I don't totally disagree Jim, but what I said about Aceves was exactly right, you confirmed it yourself. He has "over the past TWO outings" given up runs. That's all I said. Good greif man, we all get annoyed, but don't take it out on us--we're all Sox fans here. Peace! Meanwhile, Sox take the lead! Keystone Cops back again.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Not annoyed by the the RS it is the "fans" who don't know jack sh!t. 90% only look at last nights box score to form an opinion as well as what players they adore to make an opinion. I have said this before there are certain sacred cowsght.Pedroia, Youk, Adrian, and the rest all depend on what they are doing tonii

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

F ugly game.  Hope Sox come out on top, and we can exhale.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Baseball sure is one strange game - seems like whatever can go wrong for both teams IS going wrong.  But I'll take an ugly win any day of the week.  GO SOX!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

[QUOTE]Little League triple for Sutton.
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas[/QUOTE]

Saw a bunch of those this summer.....Laughing   T-ball in my case, where there would literally be 9 kids piled onto the ball in the outfield, with the catcher playing in the dirt, and the "batter" running aroound the bases at a casual clip.  Adults yelling everywhere.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

I find it hard to believe that there isn't a connection with the pitchers not being prepared this season.  Too many injuries.  Young has shown that he is not ready with the communication skills needed to manage this staff

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

I think this answers the Sutton vs. Navarro thread. This kid has done nothing to be sent down anymore. He can also play the outfield.