7/30 Game Thread Lester vs Humber

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: 7/30 Game Thread Lester vs Humber

I think I'd rather have Himenez than Harden, but I wouldn't mind Harden provided Himenez didn't end up with NYY. Although Himenez is just a little shakey tonight in the first inning at SD, which I guess is to be expected.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Another pitcher off the market.  D'Backs got Jason Marquis from the Nats..   ......  Remember when Damon took him deep,  leading off Game 4 of the 2004 Series.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

Ubaldo Jimenez will cost a lot...maybe more than the padres got for AGone.  Aviles could be the second coming of Jeffrey Frye.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: 7/30 Game Thread Lester vs Humber:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 7/30 Game Thread Lester vs Humber : [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 7/30 Game Thread Lester vs Humber : this means scut is out after this year. will be a platoon with aviles and lowrie next year if not now. aviles kills lefties, lowrie kills only righties. scut is average against everyone. nice call by theo. needs  a stud pitcher though and a more proven rightie outfileder. Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QU       Actually Lowrie kills lefties , not righties. Would not surprise me if Jed is traded before the deadline. Do not need two backup infielders.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]yep pulled a bushism.. meant lowrie only hits lefties and ac only hits righties. i wouldnt trade lowrie still. proved what he can do if healthy. u must give him yet another year or at least wait til spring training til u trade him. scut/lowrie doesnt work. u need someone eho can lefty and bash righties

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Check that, Jimenez getting rocked in the first inning tonight at SD.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

The Padres are pounding Mr. Jiminez in the first inning.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

We all love but Youk , but his taking a called third strike with runners on and then griping about the call , is getting pretty old. Protect the plate, Youk.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

Colorado is playing a series at Petco, in SD, not Denver

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Jimenez just removed from the game, rumor mill says Cleveland. Hugging his teamates in the dugout.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

FWIW, someone just tweeted that Jimenez was getting hugs from his teammates upon entering the dugout. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Beat me to it, exam.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]FWIW, someone just tweeted that Jimenez was getting hugs from his teammates upon entering the dugout. 
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

still saying Cleveland. must have been a last minute standoff

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Beat me to it, exam.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

LOL.. have the Reds game on tv, and the Rockies game on my ipod while i'm watching the Sox on my laptop. I'm connected!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

I'd plunk Konerko next time he gets up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Lars Andersonn was pulled from the game, so there's some deal done

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Okay, resume negative comments re: Jiminez

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

sox traded for someone, gale. lars anderson pulled from pawtucket, Kuroda declined to waive his no trade

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Lester dealing tonight. Great to see that again.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Lester should be good to go one more.  Only 82 pitches.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Hey Pieryznksi, time to stop bleaching your hair bro.  Even Kevin Millar rocked that style a few years too long.  It hasn't been big in like 9 years.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Lars Andersonn was pulled from the game, so there's some deal done
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Jbay, I sometimes think you are RSN's version of Bud Fox. "I don't know where you get your information son...." etc. LOL....That really does spark the imagination though! Interesting....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 7/30 Game Thread Lester vs Humber : Jbay, I sometimes think you are RSN's version of Bud Fox. "I don't know where you get your information son...." etc. LOL....That really does spark the imagination though! Interesting....
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]
    Might not be a good thing. We know what happened to Bud Fox.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Again, Lars Anderson doesn't have much value left in him, so this is either a minor deal, a small piece of a major deal or nothing at all.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 7/30 Game Thread Lester vs Humber : Jbay, I sometimes think you are RSN's version of Bud Fox. "I don't know where you get your information son...." etc. LOL....That really does spark the imagination though! Interesting....
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

not Kuroda...he refused to waive his no trade clause

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

We saw a few minutes ago the havoc CC can reak if he gets on base. I'm starting to think we may have to wait til next year to see it full force. I do have a sneaky suspicion though that he might pull a JD Drew and go unconscious in the postseason. Could see that happening after a rough reg season.