7/30 Game Thread Lester vs Humber

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: 7/30 Game Thread Lester vs Humber

Gonzo is hitting HR's, Crawford is getting hits and stealing bases. What's to complain about?

I am sure Harden will love to pitch behind this offense!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Sox may face Jimenez on Thursday. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Bruney going for the Brian Wilson look , but it is not working. The Yankees burnt him out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Re: 6/30 Game Thread Lester vs Humber

In Response to Re: 6/30 Game Thread Lester vs Humber:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting sick of the Red Sox' inability to beat the White Sox.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]
    Feeling better yet?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Thornton coming in. It'd be hilarious if he got pulled in the middle of this inning because he got traded to Boston.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

its contagious, must love how these guys just explode! again, any thoughts on ochocinco and the pats? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: 7/30 Game Thread Lester vs Humber:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 7/30 Game Thread Lester vs Humber : Burnett?  HA HA HAHAHHAHHAAHHHAH!!!!!
    Posted by soxmeister[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing meister. LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Sox bat around for th 25th time, twice tonight.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Ells must be thinking, " Now you take him out?"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]its contagious, must love how these guys just explode! again, any thoughts on ochocinco and the pats? 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    Only that he's going to have to change his name again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

who's the reverse pivot guy? softy... was that it? time to trade ells while his stock is up

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Ochocinco is a good guy who still has gas left in the tank.  He's not much of a deep threat, but he can definitely make the big play.  If anything, Welker, Branch, and the TE's will benefit.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 7/30 Game Thread Lester vs Humber : Only that he's going to have to change his name again.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]y? he got 85 today from hernandez

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]Sox may face Jimenez on Thursday. 
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

It could actually be Harden vs. Jimenez.  Now that would be interesting.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 7/30 Game Thread Lester vs Humber : Only that he's going to have to change his name again.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

Yes, please go back to Johnson. Last year he said he was going to. We'll see. I like him, but I think he'd do well to focus more on the field instead of the antics. He'll help the Pats though, the only thing I'm concerned about is his age. NE needs one more pass rushing LB or DE though. Haynesworth only part of the solution I think.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 7/30 Game Thread Lester vs Humber : y? he got 85 today from hernandez
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    Hadn't heard.  I hope Hernandez got mucho dinero.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

I believe Aaron Hernandez will give up his jersey for mr. Ocho

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

What's the skinny on Harden? Healthy?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 7/30 Game Thread Lester vs Humber : It could actually be Harden vs. Jimenez.  Now that would be interesting.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

nice play marco. joel, do you think harden will have any problem on a big market team?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Ochocinco is a good guy who still has gas left in the tank.  He's not much of a deep threat, but he can definitely make the big play.  If anything, Welker, Branch, and the TE's will benefit.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]nice analysis.. how about haynesworth and perhaps getting plaxico?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 7/30 Game Thread Lester vs Humber : Hadn't heard.  I hope Hernandez got mucho dinero.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]n just greeted him with it.. for FREEEEEE!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 7/30 Game Thread Lester vs Humber : Yes, please go back to Johnson. Last year he said he was going to. We'll see. I like him, but I think he'd do well to focus more on the field instead of the antics. He'll help the Pats though, the only thing I'm concerned about is his age. NE needs one more pass rushing LB or DE though. Haynesworth only part of the solution I think.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

If Haynesworth can return to form then he can free up some lanes for other guys to get to the QB.  Still, I agree.  One more pass rusher is much needed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 7/30 Game Thread Lester vs Humber : nice play marco. joel, do you think harden will have any problem on a big market team?
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
    I expect him to do as well as we could hope for a #4 starter, especially under the tutelage of Young again.  He looked good in his last outing against TB and should have gotten the W but his pen gave it away.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I know from following the Reds that when Adam Dunn comes to the plate, one of three things is going to happen: 1. Strikeout, 2. Walk, 3. Home Run. Never fails. Er, at least it usually doesn't......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 7/30 Game Thread Lester vs Humber : I expect him to do as well as we could hope for a #4 starter, especially under the tutelage of Young again.  He looked good in his last outing against TB and should have gotten the W but his pen gave it away.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

I think the jackpot would be if he can pitch like he did with the Cubs after he was originally traded from Oakland a few yaers back.  The guy was straight nasty.

Sections
Shortcuts