7 games . . .

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

7 games . . .

For two unoriginal reasons--

• Heckuva postseason, which I don't want to end if another game can be played.
    • Wacha is 4-0 in the postseason with an ERA of around 1

max

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: 7 games . . .

6 for me please.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Yup. I'll survive without one extra game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to maxbialystock's comment:

max

Wacha is not going to pitch as well as he did last time, hopefully. If Lackey can pitch as well has he has lately I think we will win by at least four runs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Max, I agree with sentiment.

But for the sake of Halloween and my nerves, I would prefer tonight thank you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Yeah....I'm good with no game 7.  My nerves and anxiety are already at an all-time high and I really could use a solid bowel movement at some point soon..... Embarassed

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Yeah....I'm good with no game 7.  My nerves and anxiety are already at an all-time high and I really could use a solid bowel movement at some point soon..... Embarassed

Again, we AGREE!!! WOW, twice in one day !!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

In response to maxbialystock's comment:

max

But his ERA against Boston is 3.00!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I can certainly do without a gm 7 and that anxiety. I get enough of that anxiety watching my son pitch during spring & fall H.S. ball!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottwad. Show scottwad's posts

Why make Stubhub more money? Damn crooks. Take it tonight and prove everybody wrong, especially the MLB crew with the exception of Millar. He predicted Ortiz for series MVP. Sick of the Birds!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Some great responses.  Can't blame you.  By writing the OP, I have already prepared myself for a 7th game.  Plus maybe it was/is reverse mojo to keep the Cardinals down. 

Sections
Shortcuts