1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: 71 games

Debating the merits of offering Ortiz a 2 year deal, given his age and injury risk, is one thing.

But calling him a clown says everything you need to know about good ol' jackbu.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

Debating the merits of offering Ortiz a 2 year deal, given his age and injury risk, is one thing. 

But calling him a clown says everything you need to know about good ol' jackbu.

+1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

If he sat out some of the games when he was healthy, he is a clown. 

But we all know he didn't.  It's like saying if Obama was secretly a Soviet spy, we shouldn't vote for.  While that would certainly be true, it would certainly be unlikely.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

71 is the number of games which Ortiz missed last season.  I am not sure what the red sox front office is thinking when they offer this clown a two year deal.

Ortiz will no doubt miss a lot of games next season.  He will no doubt go 2 for 20 many times.  He will also get his hits and homers but they will be once again off bad teams and bad pitchers.

[/QUOTE]

The only CLOWN here is yourself. If you need to make comments on players salaries or anything else I'm sure it's welcome by us all but name calling doesn't speak very well of you. How would you like it if your employer or your neighbors referred to you insuch terms. 

And you've absolutely no proof except the word of a very delusional Bobby V that Ortiz sat out when healthy. In the beginning I was willing to give Bobby V the benefit of the doubt but as time goes on it seems that Mr.Valentine blames everyone for everything. I'm not a doctor but he seems a bit paranoid. Not someone I'd believe the word of. 

Hetch

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

71 is the number of games which Ortiz missed last season.  I am not sure what the red sox front office is thinking when they offer this clown a two year deal.

Ortiz will no doubt miss a lot of games next season.  He will no doubt go 2 for 20 many times.  He will also get his hits and homers but they will be once again off bad teams and bad pitchers.

Ortiz a clown? Seriously? Are you even a Red Sox Fan? D Ortiz won the Red Sox more championships than Ted Williams, Carl Yastrzemski, Jimmie Foxx and Jim Rice combined. All I can say when I read a post like this is wow, there really are some ignorant people out there.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Seriously pike, I think most of us can figure out who the trolls are on our own.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to Yonkersman's comment:

You asked JackBU if he is a Red Sox fan. Is he?

He's pretty irrational about Papi, but so is Burrito who I know is a RS fan. And I was engaging in a bit of hyperbole in my response in case you missed that.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Burrito told J-Bay to stop being so serious the other night. He said that getting mad at an Internet personna is irrational. Yet Burrito gets mad when insulted by Internet personnas. Where is the logic or consistency. Why expect honesty or sincerity from others when you forgive faux personnas?  Guess that Burrito is confused or not very brilliant.

Or drunk. But he is funny, and you know how I feel about funny. I still miss babe.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Not nice to encourage drunk idiots. Such fools need not be enabled. Even Babe had some self respect and left the forum.

I kind of wish he was still here. I definitely prefer him to softlaw...

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I prefer Breidy, JimfromFlorida, JimDavis, Moonslav, Notin, Expitch, and Boomerang. They act like fans. They are cerebral and loyal fans.

I know how you feel and you know how I feel. I like all those guys too, but I also like a lot of the Yankee fans which I know you do not. I also know you don't have much of a sense of humor. I'm not judging you for that, but you and I are different that way.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

What do you find humorous about Babe? Is it his act or the reaction from those who he annoys? Is it is the latter then you must think that trolling is humorous. Would Babe be funny in a vacuum? I have been told by many friends that I have a good sense of humor but I don't find posters annoying others to be amusing. To each his own I guess. Is it funny when newbies to the forum fall for Babe's act of annoying them? Strange entertainment indeed. Please provide one bit of humor from Babe, Yazzer, or other forum idiots that is funny if they got no response. I think that you find the responses funny and that is sadistic.

I might be just a little sadistic. I'll own that. However do you think it was sadistic to publish jesseyeric's personal information without asking him if that was ok with him? Is it sadistic to go after every single Yankee fan on this forum regardless of how respectful they are here? I've been being very civil with you tonight pike, but you engage in a lot of trollish behavior yourself with the above mentioned examples being the most prominent.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

So maybe you could explain to me how jesseyeric or jete02fan or greenpartycelt or nhsteven are trolls?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Ike has admitted being a Dodger fan before. Many of you think that Trotter and Ike are Red Sox fans and are wrong. Wake up.

Dude, you act as if were stupid. Its pretty insulting. Just like we all know what your "schtick" is, we pretty much understand theirs as well...

Sections
Shortcuts