1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: 71 games

I don't know what he said, but he's apparently someone who hates Ortiz no matter what he does. You can probably fill in all the removed posts with that. That should give you some idea of the usefulness of this thread to begin with.

Having said that, I'm not a fan of all the deleted posts in a debate. He surely could have been schooled in Ortiz this season. Opportunity lost...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to kimsaysthis's comment:

I don't know what he said, but he's apparently someone who hates Ortiz no matter what he does. You can probably fill in all the removed posts with that. That should give you some idea of the usefulness of this thread to begin with.

Having said that, I'm not a fan of all the deleted posts in a debate. He surely could have been schooled in Ortiz this season. Opportunity lost...

Kim, he was saying that he didn't see Papi playing more than 71 games.  He is another Papi basher.     

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

enough already

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Does anyone see the humor here, jackbu hammers ortiz for months then picks Bigpapiforever for his new id.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to SinceYaz's comment:

Kim, he was saying that he didn't see Papi playing more than 71 games.  He is another Papi basher.     

Thanks, Yaz. Guess he was wrong as are most bashers that never see any good in one player they happen to pick out. Always glad to see them proven wrong. :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

!

In response to SinceYaz's comment:

Thanks, Yaz. Guess he was wrong as are most bashers that never see any good in one player they happen to pick out. Always glad to see them proven wrong. :)

Absolutely!  I fine pleasure indeed!   hah!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jackbu's comment:
    [QUOTE]

71 is the number of games which Ortiz missed last season.  I am not sure what the red sox front office is thinking when they offer this clown a two year deal.

Ortiz will no doubt miss a lot of games next season.  He will no doubt go 2 for 20 many times.  He will also get his hits and homers but they will be once again off bad teams and bad pitchers.

[/QUOTE]

Ortiz a clown? Seriously? Are you even a Red Sox Fan? D Ortiz won the Red Sox more championships than Ted Williams, Carl Yastrzemski, Jimmie Foxx and Jim Rice combined. All I can say when I read a post like this is wow, there really are some ignorant people out there.

[/QUOTE]

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Bump again

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to LionSean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jackbu's comment:
    [QUOTE]

71 is the number of games which Ortiz missed last season.  I am not sure what the red sox front office is thinking when they offer this clown a two year deal.

Ortiz will no doubt miss a lot of games next season.  He will no doubt go 2 for 20 many times.  He will also get his hits and homers but they will be once again off bad teams and bad pitchers.

[QUOTE]

If you say the words have the balls to own them.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Bump

Laughing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Do you really not see that you have a bizarre fixation with an imaginary person on the internets?

That would explain why so few of Jack's posts made any sense.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do you really not see that you have a bizarre fixation with an imaginary person on the internets?

[/QUOTE]

but it doesn't explain you and your gf's fixation now does it?

[/QUOTE]

It has nothing to do with you, right?

I don't know why it bothers you so much...

You spend a lot of time defending an "imaginary person".

Shouldn't you be off having fun on other threads? Wink

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

bothers me cause the first day I commented in this forum, first comment and you and your gf were calling me jack and clown etc.youwere wrong and still stick with this lie. maybe you should think about that.

[/QUOTE]

You'll live...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

bothers me cause the first day I commented in this forum, first comment and you and your gf were calling me jack and clown etc.youwere wrong and still stick with this lie. maybe you should think about that.

[/QUOTE]

stop the charade

and stop calling me toots

time to switch hands puppetmaster?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts