1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Re: 71 games

In response to jackbu's comment:

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

in another game when the pawsox are hitting, ortiz is 0 for 4 for the night.  One double play ball and now a weak fly ball to end the 7th inning.

I guess Ortiz is ready for fenway.

o and his average with the pawsox is now .200

You're like a kid in a candy store.  

You love the fact he didn't go 3-4.  Pink hat.

Thank you for reading my posts.  Actually, pink hat fans don't trek down to pawtucket to see games, where once again I find myself. Pink hat fans post articles instead of actually going to the game. I sense a little hostility from you, go for a walk and enjoy the beautiful night.

Ya ain't trucking it to RI for pawspx games only from what I hear Tongue OutYou sure ain't doing it cause your such a big fan.

Over the course of my life I have been to over 300 hundred Pawsox games.  I have seen Mo Vaughn, Tim Nearhing, Kevin Morton, Jim Rice, Clemens and a host of overs go thru McCoy.  How many times have you been there?

I spent plenty of summers watching the Pawsox. haven't been in a few years but went for most of my childhood into my 20's. One of my dad's favorite things to do.

Did he also teach you to pry into the personal lives of people you have never met?  Do yourself a favor and keep the personal stuff off the forum.

bwaahaaahaa from what I've seen you make a hobby out of that. whats the matter? can dish it out but can't take it? Don't worry jackie. Ain't no one interested in your personal live. Maybe you should stop trolling the forum for a while.

Don't believe I have made a comment about anyone's personal life.  But I am sure you are happy that I have responded to your comment. You have already proven that you are interested in my personal life.

The guilty playing the victim. You sure your not a liberal?Tongue Out tell you what jackie. I was asked not to get involved with your games so I'll abide by the wishes of a friend. But stop the bs that you some big pawsox /redsox fan. Your a pink hat to the end and the ortiz campaign proves it.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

take care falano. I see you like to use smiley faces, I guess all the female posters use them. See I told you that you and MS were bonding, she uses them as well.  Wait a minute, could it be that you and MS are..............................?

Spell it out big boy.

Right on cueWink /okay last comment to you. a promise is a promise.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

If he sat out some of the games when he was healthy, he is a clown.  He became a clown when he barged into Tito's live press conference and demanded an error be changed to a hit.  I guess tito is sore about this because he did not make an offer to Ortiz.

It looks like Ortiz will be signed and some will be happy.  I have no doubt that Ortiz will slower, and older next year and still crying that he gets no respect.

The answer to sox getting back to the playoffs is not with Ortiz.

AND THE REAL ANSWER IS TO IGNORE OR BLOCK "CLOWNS" or IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN INSULT OTHERS. THEREFORE I SAY GOOD BYE TO YOU> Blocked forever !!

Hetch 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

papi is going to be resigned for what he has done in the past more than what he can do in the future...he is older and more injury prone but even in that state he can still hit the ball for power and production....its a two yr deal - i wouldnt lose much sleep over it....this team is going nowhere unless ben gets off his asssss and signs some pitching.....ortiz is a minor delimma

Geo, 

What's wrong with the Sox pitching so far. The starters have looked as good as possible so far and the bullpen has overall been lights out.

Hetch  

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to NerdatMIT's comment:

Why the need to take a troll seriously? Are you bored?

are you bored? why the need to police an internet forum pike?

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts