1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Re: 71 games

take care falano. I see you like to use smiley faces, I guess all the female posters use them. See I told you that you and MS were bonding, she uses them as well.  Wait a minute, could it be that you and MS are..............................?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Thank you for following my posts so closely. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

In response to jackbu's comment:

take care falano. I see you like to use smiley faces, I guess all the female posters use them. See I told you that you and MS were bonding, she uses them as well.  Wait a minute, could it be that you and MS are..............................?

Spell it out big boy.

Right on cueWink /okay last comment to you. a promise is a promise.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Congrats to Papi for going one for three today with a homer.  He started a nice inning where the Pawsox really showed some power. I guess Papi is ready for Fenway after all.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

a couple of singles, not a bad start. But when the real pressure was on, he hit into a double play.  Thankfully Nava came thru, how much money is he making?

Remember, Ortiz has said many times that if he is kept to singles, he is not doing his job.  But all and all a good start for David.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

conan

you got excited over a couple of singles, all i did was point out that he choked when the real pressure was on. I still think he had a nice first game. Hopefully tomorrow he goes against a tired pitcher in the 6th inning and gets his first homer of the season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

it is not me asking for the posts to be removed, i enjoy reading them

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

If he sat out some of the games when he was healthy, he is a clown.  He became a clown when he barged into Tito's live press conference and demanded an error be changed to a hit.  I guess tito is sore about this because he did not make an offer to Ortiz.

It looks like Ortiz will be signed and some will be happy.  I have no doubt that Ortiz will slower, and older next year and still crying that he gets no respect.

The answer to sox getting back to the playoffs is not with Ortiz.

AND THE REAL ANSWER IS TO IGNORE OR BLOCK "CLOWNS" or IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN INSULT OTHERS. THEREFORE I SAY GOOD BYE TO YOU> Blocked forever !!

Hetch 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

papi is going to be resigned for what he has done in the past more than what he can do in the future...he is older and more injury prone but even in that state he can still hit the ball for power and production....its a two yr deal - i wouldnt lose much sleep over it....this team is going nowhere unless ben gets off his asssss and signs some pitching.....ortiz is a minor delimma

Geo, 

What's wrong with the Sox pitching so far. The starters have looked as good as possible so far and the bullpen has overall been lights out.

Hetch  

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to NerdatMIT's comment:

Why the need to take a troll seriously? Are you bored?

are you bored? why the need to police an internet forum pike?

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

you the man sandy.  any predictions on when david gets his first homer? 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

yes, i have found the best way to make someone vanish, is to ask them to make a prediction.

Sections
Shortcuts