Altuve 2B
    Castro C
    Pena 1B
    Carter DH
    Martinez LF
    Dominguez 3B
    Ankiel RF
    Gonzalez SS
    Pitching: RHP Philip Humber (0-4, 6.63).

Game time: 6:35 p.m.

TV/Radio: NESN / WEEI

Conan this is for you because I think you have a hard time reading.  Now go back and read my original post on this thread.  It says Ortiz will get his homers off bad teams and bad pitchers.  Where Houston is new to the American league, it does not get much worse then this.  Carlos Pena cannot even play for the Rays any longer.

Sean McAdams called the Astros " a sorry outifit" this morning.  I am sure you read my posts and you saw that I said Ortiz was close to getting a homer and last night the ball was going to travel.

So far Ortiz is proving my point.  He skips facing Colon but goes against an 0 and 4 pitcher with an era over 6.0.

Nice to see him get a homer but it is nothing I did not expect.

So how many homers do you think he will get this year off bad pitchers and bad teams?

You seem to have it all figured out.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re: 71 games

In response to jackbu's comment:

It will be easier to figure out how many he will get off the good pitchers.  So far he is holding true to form and avoiding them.  I am sure eventually he will face the good ones, then when he homers I will shut up.

I don't want you to shut up...just trying to figure out what you are talking about.

You know most guys hit more homers off bad pitchers...right? How many has Napoli hit this year off of good pitcher vs bad?

You tell me. I mean your're the expert.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Does Napoli have a contract worth 30 million?  Is Napoli considered the leader of the Red Sox.  Of course I know other players get homers off bad pitchers.  But when I bring this up about Ortiz, I get all the stat heads telling me different. 

You aren't getting the point.

ortiz has always been a succesful hitter. This year so far he is a successful hitter. 

Why do you not think he will be a succesful hitter from this day forward?

You have to have a reason...right?

I mean I understand having issues around his health but please give me one reason why you think he can't hit.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

37, sorry but I am not going to go back and forth with you.  Let me however say thanks for always being polite.

Once Ortiz gets a homer off a pitcher with a winning record and a low era, I will shut up.  Even his homer down in Pawtucket was off a very tired and obviously triple a pitcher and a short porch.

From here on out, he should be playing every game.  He looks good running the bases and does not play a position.

I knew that was too good to be true.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

GAWD your still bumping up a months old post? Do us all a favor and stick to talking soap operas with your otherYell

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/lifestyle/confidential-chat/general/do-you-still-want-your-own-book-club-forum/60/6559962#post-17485425

or dancing with the B-listers

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/arts-and-entertainment/tv/general/dwts-season-16/10/6556076

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:

GAWD your still bumping up a months old post? Do us all a favor and stick to talking soap operas with your otherYell

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/lifestyle/confidential-chat/general/do-you-still-want-your-own-book-club-forum/60/6559962#post-17485425

But, but,...Ortiz had an O-fer last night!!

He's DONE!!  Wink

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

But, but,...Ortiz had an O-fer last night!!

He's DONE!!  Wink

This clown is like a broken record, skipping the same thing over and over again. What a joke! Undecided

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

Gawd what a loser. that guy Alan must have stolen his parking spot one daySealed

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/your-town-boston/beacon-hill/general/boston-citywalks/130/6295987

Gawd what a loser. that guy Alan must have stolen his parking spot one daySealed

What's the over/under he'll provide the "proof?"

I got a $100 that says there will be no proof.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts