1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: 71 games

In response to jackbu's comment:

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:

GAWD your still bumping up a months old post? Do us all a favor and stick to talking soap operas with your otherYell

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/lifestyle/confidential-chat/general/do-you-still-want-your-own-book-club-forum/60/6559962#post-17485425

But, but,...Ortiz had an O-fer last night!!

He's DONE!!  Wink

It does not take much to get you excited.  You must be a joy to be with when the pressure is on.

Don't look now but Ortiz is 2 for his last 18.  Unlike Remy, the radio side is already pointing out that Ortiz is 0 for his last 13 or so.

Someone call 911 because Ortiz has cooled off.

I thought for sure The Twins would intentionally walk Ortiz in the 9th.  I guess they have his number. 

LOL

I hope you didn't hurt yourself, rushing to your PC, to post this.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Matt Moore is a great pitcher and Ortiz has had good luck against the young stud.  I think all of Red Sox Nation predicted something great from Ortiz during his first at bat.  Moore was obviously struggling with his 30 pitches to get thru the first inning.  What Ortiz still has is the power to smell fear.  Ortiz came up with that 04-07 look and even I knew the ball was about to go to another zip code.

But once Moore settled down, Ortiz and the rest of the sox did not do much. Ortiz came up with a different look during his second at bat and the results showed.  So Conan, I missed the end of the game but checked the box score.  Did I read it right that Ortiz went 1 for 4 last night?  I guess multiple hit games are a thing of the past for David.

Going thru some threads ealier I saw that Conan is actually able to write a paragraph.  Good for you Conan.

LOL

Damn, them goalposts must get heavy, after a while.

We've gone from "who knows when Ortiz will be back" to "he'll be back, but wont be worth his contract", to "sure, he's hitting, but it's off bad pitchers", to "He hit a good pitcher, but only did it once".

That about cover it?

What a joke...

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

Matt Moore is a great pitcher and Ortiz has had good luck against the young stud.  I think all of Red Sox Nation predicted something great from Ortiz during his first at bat.  Moore was obviously struggling with his 30 pitches to get thru the first inning.  What Ortiz still has is the power to smell fear.  Ortiz came up with that 04-07 look and even I knew the ball was about to go to another zip code.

But once Moore settled down, Ortiz and the rest of the sox did not do much. Ortiz came up with a different look during his second at bat and the results showed.  So Conan, I missed the end of the game but checked the box score.  Did I read it right that Ortiz went 1 for 4 last night?  I guess multiple hit games are a thing of the past for David.

Going thru some threads ealier I saw that Conan is actually able to write a paragraph.  Good for you Conan.

LOL

Damn, them goalposts must get heavy, after a while.

We've gone from "who knows when Ortiz will be back" to "he'll be back, but wont be worth his contract", to "sure, he's hitting, but it's off bad pitchers", to "He hit a good pitcher, but only did it once".

That about cover it?

What a joke...

Ask jack how many names he's gone through on Trip Advisor.... or on WCVB for that matter.

Do you know on WCVB, he was such a sad puppy he even created more names and would carry on conversations with each other. Ask him about them, he created about 4 or 5 of them on that one site alone.

The boy's got issues, no doubt...

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

I really don't think so 4b's.  I just come on here an post what I see.  You on the other hand follow every one of my post and even though I locked down my profile, you are able to find a post by me in seconds. 

Tell me the last time I posted on one your threads?  I seldom respond to you unless you first come after me.  I think your issues go a little deep.

It's because your ridiculous posts are everywhere, like cat****.
    They're not hard to find.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

I really don't think so 4b's.  I just come on here an post what I see.  You on the other hand follow every one of my post and even though I locked down my profile, you are able to find a post by me in seconds. 

Tell me the last time I posted on one your threads?  I seldom respond to you unless you first come after me.  I think your issues go a little deep.

It's because your ridiculous posts are everywhere, like cat****.
    They're not hard to find.

He sets traps like this as a way to get you to post on his threads....he'll always leave a trap like " I see so and so is up to 1000 posts" or "blah blah is on their second screen name" it's all part of his M.O.

Yeah, it's pretty transparent...

We should nickname Ortiz HRs "jackbues". LOL