1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: 71 games

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to jackbu's comment:

[QUOTE]

How many men did he leave on base last night?  I counted 4 and the double play he hit into gives him 10 for the year. Great walk off but the game should have been won before the bottom of the ninth.

If you are truly serious, your making a fool out of yourself. Like I said, Best to just cut your losses and admit you were wrong about papi.

The best offensive players in baseball are successful 30% of the time. Papi is certainly one of the best. You can say the same thing that you said above about any player in MLB history. theyve all gone 0-4 at some point and left men on base. This is getting to the point of being sad.

[/QUOTE]

I guess Jack hasn't heard that the last .400 hitter retired a long, long time ago.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

How many men did he leave on base last night?  I counted 4 and the double play he hit into gives him 10 for the year. Great walk off but the game should have been won before the bottom of the ninth.

If you are truly serious, your making a fool out of yourself. Like I said, Best to just cut your losses and admit you were wrong about papi.

The best offensive players in baseball are successful 30% of the time. Papi is certainly one of the best. You can say the same thing that you said above about any player in MLB history. theyve all gone 0-4 at some point and left men on base. This is getting to the point of being sad.

[/QUOTE]

I guess Jack hasn't heard that the last .400 hitter retired a long, long time ago.

[/QUOTE]

And even he went 0-4 more than few times, left runners on base and had some bad games against great pitchers. Actually, sad isnt the right word for his arguement. Comical would be a better choice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And even hewent 0-4 more than few times, left runners on base and had some bad games against great pitchers. Actually, sad isnt the right word for his arguement. Comical would be a better choice.

[/QUOTE]

I'm starting to think that folks who like to complain, gravitate towards sports because failure is common and there's always something to complain about.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And even hewent 0-4 more than few times, left runners on base and had some bad games against great pitchers. Actually, sad isnt the right word for his arguement. Comical would be a better choice.

[/QUOTE]

I'm starting to think that folks who like to complain, gravitate towards sports because failure is common and there's always something to complain about.

[/QUOTE]

Or they just like to get a rise out of people for some reason. Either way, its seems like a waste of time to me.

Id like to think I use logic in most of my arguments and dont care to waste time typing my opinions to look foolish (see softy/jackbu) or to try to get people riled up because Im bored or a born pessimist.

I dont think theres a poster here that could truly get under my skin. Im often laughing when I read some things here. Like this.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Jackbu is the biggest joke on this forum he created a fake character on the political forum in order to mess with misscrickit. He's a total clown, really no point in engaging him at all.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:

Jackbu is the biggest joke on this forum he created a fake character on the political forum in order to mess with misscrickit. He's a total clown, really no point in engaging him at all.

Really..?? Care to share who with me..? If that's true it's not very effective. No one really gets under my skin in the politics forum...lol

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

.325 .399 .624 1.023  

Those are his numbers this year. But hey, keep doing what you do...

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Hey RSP4Life234...I am still waiting for you to share with me the name that you think Jackbu used on the politics forum.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey RSP4Life234...I am still waiting for you to share with me the name that you think Jackbu used on the politics forum.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Miscricket.  I guess he could also get Skeeter to come over here and give his opinion.  I am sure Skeeter would love to give his opinion on the subject, plus he could use a trip away from the politcal forum.

[/QUOTE]

I am just trying to nip this "accusation game" in the bud before it gets out of hand.

Please...let's just leave Skeeter right in the politics forum where he belongs. Besides..I am not sure Skeeter knows what his opinion is from day to day. The only thing he does know is that it will be the opposite of logical thought. On the other hand...Skeeter in the sports forums might be kind of entertaining. It's difficult to get through to Skeeter...but it's also difficult not to like him on some level..lol

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

.294? they should trade him. hes useless

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Bump

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Talk about a thread About Nothing.  3/4 of all post have been deleted.  Page 11 is an all time classic.  What heck was going on here?