1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Re: 71 games

in another game when the pawsox are hitting, ortiz is 0 for 4 for the night.  One double play ball and now a weak fly ball to end the 7th inning.

I guess Ortiz is ready for fenway.

o and his average with the pawsox is now .200

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

In response to BaddBrains' comment:

Is this JackBU's thread that he checks out each time that he signs in. Is it all about Jackbu instead of the Red Sox? Too bad that he wants the world to revolve around him.

seriously? You think this because I am posting exactly what he is doing. Suppose I posted if he went 4 for 4, would I still be wanting the world to revolve around me?

Sorry if Papi is looking bad and you still think he has another great season in the tank.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

In response to jackbu's comment:

in another game when the pawsox are hitting, ortiz is 0 for 4 for the night.  One double play ball and now a weak fly ball to end the 7th inning.

You're like a kid in a candy store.  

You love the fact he didn't go 3-4.  Pink hat.

Thank you for reading my posts.  Actually, pink hat fans don't trek down to pawtucket to see games, where once again I find myself. Pink hat fans post articles instead of actually going to the game. I sense a little hostility from you, go for a walk and enjoy the beautiful night.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

Haven't you had a history of two years here being obsessed about Papi and bashing him every day? Correct me if I am wrong.  Many, many, posters have speculated that Papi stepped on you foot, refused to sign a baseball, or ignored you. They are all wrong. The answer is that you are trolling. Why not get a hobby?

ok pike, thanks for the advice

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wolfpack13. Show Wolfpack13's posts

Before you knock Ortiz play some highlights of 2004 season and playoffs. To me, for that performance alone, he's untouchable.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

In response to Wolfpack13's comment:

Before you knock Ortiz play some highlights of 2004 season and playoffs. To me, for that performance alone, he's untouchable.

yes he was and thru 07 as well.  Just because helped the sox to two rings, does not mean we should keep him forever. He is no longer untouchable as is being shown in McCoy. But pike and ms sandy seem to think he has gas in the tank, so maybe he does.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Pike

you don't have to spend that much at fenway.  You could also have gone to McCoy to see david for eight bucks.  Besides, the comment was not directed at you, so relax.

Instead of the name calling, how about telling me your predictions for david this season? Do you make predictions or do you just attack those who do? 

Signing off, catch you son

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to BaddBrains' comment:

Is this JackBU's thread that he checks out each time that he signs in. Is it all about Jackbu instead of the Red Sox? Too bad that he wants the world to revolve around him.

seriously? You think this because I am posting exactly what he is doing. Suppose I posted if he went 4 for 4, would I still be wanting the world to revolve around me?

Sorry if Papi is looking bad and you still think he has another great season in the tank.

Maybe he's more focussed on being able to run than being able to hit at this point.  He's rusty, dude, that's normal.  When he's healthy and he gets his reps the hitting will return.  Like many fans you don't really understand the concept of patience.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Thank you for reading my posts.  Actually, pink hat fans don't trek down to pawtucket to see games, where once again I find myself. Pink hat fans post articles instead of actually going to the game. I sense a little hostility from you, go for a walk and enjoy the beautiful night.

Ya ain't trucking it to RI for pawspx games only from what I hear Tongue Out You sure ain't doing it cause your such a big fan.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:

Ya ain't trucking it to RI for pawspx games only from what I hear Tongue OutYou sure ain't doing it cause your such a big fan.

Keeping tabs on me falano, that is scary.  Yes, I have had to lock up my facebook and twitter accounts because certain people have an interest in everything I do.   For whatever reason I go, I make time to see the Pawsox. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Ya ain't trucking it to RI for pawspx games only from what I hear Tongue OutYou sure ain't doing it cause your such a big fan.

Over the course of my life I have been to over 300 hundred Pawsox games.  I have seen Mo Vaughn, Tim Nearhing, Kevin Morton, Jim Rice, Clemens and a host of overs go thru McCoy.  How many times have you been there?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Keeping tabs on me falano, that is scary.  Yes, I have had to lock up my facebook and twitter accounts because certain people have an interest in everything I do.   For whatever reason I go, I make time to see the Pawsox. 

twitter? Bwaaahhaaaahhaaa facebook? you one paranoid dudeSmile

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Over the course of my life I have been to over 300 hundred Pawsox games.  I have seen Mo Vaughn, Tim Nearhing, Kevin Morton, Jim Rice, Clemens and a host of overs go thru McCoy.  How many times have you been there?

I spent plenty of summers watching the Pawsox. haven't been in a few years but went for most of my childhood into my 20's. One of my dad's favorite things to do.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

I spent plenty of summers watching the Pawsox. haven't been in a few years but went for most of my childhood into my 20's. One of my dad's favorite things to do.

Did he also teach you to pry into the personal lives of people you have never met?  Do yourself a favor and keep the personal stuff off the forum.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Did he also teach you to pry into the personal lives of people you have never met?  Do yourself a favor and keep the personal stuff off the forum.

bwaahaaahaa from what I've seen you make a hobby out of that. whats the matter? can dish it out but can't take it? Don't worry jackie. Ain't no one interested in your personal live. Maybe you should stop trolling the forum for a while.

Sections
Shortcuts