8-0 and Girardi still has Nova on the mound

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Girardi-Inept. Show Girardi-Inept's posts

8-0 and Girardi still has Nova on the mound

I thought that Coma of the overhyped Red Sox was demented. Why in the world would Girardi leave Nova in to pitch, embarass himself, and put the game out of any reach for a comeback after every single fan in the Stadium was aware that Nova had zilch? Why does Steinbrenner pay Girardi the big bucks when the popcorn vendor and the Bud Man knew that Nova had nothing? I am so pizzed off.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Re: 8-0 and Girardi still has Nova on the mound

waiting for the sox and reloading I guess

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

So nice to hear griping about another team since the Sox are off. Nice to hear complaints about mgmt. that don't involve the names "Theo, and Tito". Back at it tommorow I guess though.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

In Response to Re: 8-0 and Girardi still has Nova on the mound:
    [QUOTE]So nice to hear griping about another team since the Sox are off. Nice to hear complaints about mgmt. that don't involve the names "Theo, and Tito". Back at it tommorow I guess though.....
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

I imagine so

I'm guessing it would even be better

if it wasn't pike / silly betty pretending

to be a nyyfan

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 8-0 and Girardi still has Nova on the mound : I imagine so I'm guessing it would even be better if it wasn't pike / silly betty pretending to be a nyyfan
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

That's not Benny's handwriting.

I suspect it is someone new.  And he mentioned 'my Yankees' too often to be a NYY fan.  No one writes like that without ulterior motives.

In any case, the correct response was, why would you want to use your best RPs in a game you were likely to lose?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to 8-0 and Girardi still has Nova on the mound:
    [QUOTE]I thought that Coma of the overhyped Red Sox was demented. Why in the world would Girardi leave Nova in to pitch, embarass himself, and put the game out of any reach for a comeback after every single fan in the Stadium was aware that Nova had zilch? Why does Steinbrenner pay Girardi the big bucks when the popcorn vendor and the Bud Man knew that Nova had nothing? I am so pizzed off.
    Posted by pike-Inept[/QUOTE]fixed...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

[QUOTE]  That's not Benny's handwriting.Posted by Joebreidey[/QUOTE]

U R right JB,  technically it's not SB

it's pike who happens to be SB and many many others

which most likely includes kimsays but I can't be positive right now

In any case, the correct response was, why would you want to use your best RPs in a game you were likely to lose?

the proper response is to ignore him

he was playing off of me and many others who called out tito

for not pulling lackey in the 7th last night

which is fine but not only did he do it in several threads

he thought it was worth starting a new one

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I didn't see the game, but this doesn't appear that Nova was gettng that rocked...

Top of 2:
    Royals second. Hosmer homered to right on a 0-0 count. Betemit singled to right. Treanor safe on fielder's choice and Cano's error, Betemit to second. On catcher's passed ball, Betemit to third, Treanor to second. A.Escobar grounded out, third baseman Al.Rodriguez to first baseman Teixeira. Aviles hit an infield single to third, Betemit scored, Treanor to third. Me.Cabrera doubled to left, Treanor scored, Aviles to third. On Cervelli's error, Aviles scored, Me.Cabrera to third. Gordon walked. Butler grounded out, pitcher Nova to first baseman Teixeira, Me.Cabrera scored, Gordon to second. Francoeur singled to right, Gordon scored. Hosmer lined out to right fielder Swisher. 
    Runs: 6, Hits: 5

2 errors, a passed ball, and an infield hit.

I guess after the solo blast in the 4th, he could have been yanked, but that was 7 runs by then.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

Sections
Shortcuts