8/1 Game Thread: Tomlin vs. Lackey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Re: 8/1 Game Thread: Tomlin vs. Lackey

Redsoxpride sounds like a little boy to me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

and a 9 pitch ninth from Mo...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Pitching matchups for the rest of the week:

Tu: Beckett vs Huff
    W: Wake vs Carrasco 
    Th: Bedard vs Masterson
    F:   Lester vs Garcia
    Sa: Lackey vs Sabathia
    Su: Beckett vs Hughes

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: 8/1 Game Thread: Tomlin vs. Lackey:
    [QUOTE]Redsoxpride sounds like a little boy to me.
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

I think maybe he's polished off a 12 pack tonight. It's the alchohol talking. My annoyance level is near his, but I've not had a drop--so I'm still on the adult level.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Pitching matchups for the rest of the week: Tu: Beckett vs Huff W: Wake vs Carrasco  Th: Bedard vs Masterson F:   Lester vs Garcia Sa: Lackey vs Sabathia Su: Beckett vs Hughes
    Posted by CMHBOSOX[/QUOTE]

Not crazy about  Saturday, but the other two don't look too bad. I'd be happy with 2 of 3 though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]ummm ya our bullpen sucks, not just because of tonight they have sucked all year. I mean we have randy williams in our pen lol. He is terrible. His career era is over 5. morale is ok but is not great. aceves has been on and off lately, jenks has done s**t all, wheeler has been average at best. Bard has been good lately after starting off bad, and paps has be good. Its also the wear that the pen has endured due to the fact that they have been used to heavily. the rangers got adams for pretty marginal prospects. though i am sure theo is still counting on jenks(another one of his great pick ups) to be a late inning guy. i dont think theo has ever admitted to making a bad move. he always trys to ratonalize his bone headed moves when there is no defense for making so many terrible signings. 
    Posted by redsoxpride34[/QUOTE]

What the hell are you talking about?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 8/1 Game Thread: Tomlin vs. Lackey : What the hell are you talking about?
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

Like I said Jim, alchohol. LOL He'll sleep it off and be fine tommorow.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Too bad that his computer doesn't have a air sniffer for alcohol.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 8/1 Game Thread: Tomlin vs. Lackey : Like I said Jim, alchohol. LOL He'll sleep it off and be fine tommorow.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

I guess.  BTW, I totally get what you are saying.  I may be exceedingly positive but "all in" on this year's team.  Many have lost faith in Wake.  I have not.  I don't think he should be in a playoff game where you have to be perfect.  However, Wake is more than capable of helping the Sox get to the playoffs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tjwoods. Show tjwoods's posts

Wait long enough and Lackey will blow up. He stinks in Fenway.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-Babe-------------. Show The-Babe-------------'s posts

[QUOTE]Pitching matchups for the rest of the week: Tu: Beckett vs Huff W: Wake vs Carrasco  Th: Bedard vs Masterson F:   Lester vs Garcia Sa: Lackey vs Sabathia Su: Beckett vs Hughes
    Posted by CMHBOSOX[/QUOTE]

NY Post reports that the Yanks will go with Colon, CC then Garcia for this weekend vs the sawx.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

what part about what i said doesnt make sense? and whats with the alcohol comments? what because i am not biased and dont agree with everything inepstein does and i spoke the truth about whats goin on with the sox, that i must have been drinking? wow guys feel free to take off your pink hats anytime now. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Indians were better team last night; that's baseball. Loved that play at first base were Lackey reached back and then threw his legs to the bag to make the out. Yeah, he gave up 2 taters and reminded me of Rick Wise with that straight fastball that guys can square up on.  The only real negative takeaway from the game for me was Crawford twice letting the monster play him, rather than him playing the monster. On the first play the ball bounced out of his glove but he grapped it; on the next play (run number 8 for the tribe) he played a ball that hit at the base of the warning track as if it was going to carem off the wall. Frankly he looked to be intimidated by the left field wall.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]what part about what i said doesnt make sense? and whats with the alcohol comments? what because i am not biased and dont agree with everything inepstein does and i spoke the truth about whats goin on with the sox, that i must have been drinking? wow guys feel free to take off your pink hats anytime now. 
    Posted by redsoxpride34[/QUOTE]

Sorry, the below makes no sense.  I read English:

ummm ya our bullpen sucks, not just because of tonight they have sucked all year. I mean we have randy williams in our pen lol. He is terrible. His career era is over 5. morale is ok but is not great. aceves has been on and off lately, jenks has done s**t all, wheeler has been average at best. Bard has been good lately after starting off bad, and paps has be good. Its also the wear that the pen has endured due to the fact that they have been used to heavily. the rangers got adams for pretty marginal prospects. though i am sure theo is still counting on jenks(another one of his great pick ups) to be a late inning guy. i dont think theo has ever admitted to making a bad move. he always trys to ratonalize his bone headed moves when there is no defense for making so many terrible signings. 

-redsoxpride