8/2 Game Thread Beckett vs Huff

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Re: 8/2 Game Thread Beckett vs Huff

Whether Babe's a Yankee fan or or not, his posts are generally sophmoric.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Wish I could have made it up for the ninth ... my eyes were killing me and I honestly felt I was getting the flu. But maybe me turning it off down 2-1 was the turning point.

Clutch hit by Ells ... if his value gets a little more higher, maybe we can make that trade for Kemp.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: 8/2 Game Thread Beckett vs Huff:
    [QUOTE]Wish I could have made it up for the ninth ... my eyes were killing me and I honestly felt I was getting the flu. But maybe me turning it off down 2-1 was the turning point. Clutch hit by Ells ... if his value gets a little more higher, maybe we can make that trade for Kemp.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

Ellsbury for Kemp straight up.  We need a good leadoff hitter.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 8/2 Game Thread Beckett vs Huff : One more post. Couldn't resist commenting on this. Do we really believe Babe is an actual Yankees fan? I'm not totally convinced, because he's on here so much. I can't shake the suspicion that he (and softy too for that matter) are alter egos of other posters that just enjoy stirring up crap for the fun of it. I'm torn, not sure which it is, but the Jekyll/Hyde scenario is one worth looking at--for about two seconds or so when you don't have anything else to do.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

That thought has also crossed my mind that Babe is actually who is toying with us or is intent on keeping the forum buzzing. All the more reason to put him onto ignore. It is ironic that the negativity is finally getting to J-Bay since he seemed to support the trolls and dislike the troll police before.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Morning all..i have a question on the heels of my Jered Weaver post las night, let's say a pitcher doesn't appeal his suspension, is that pitcher allowed to report for his throw day?....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]Morning all..i have a question on the heels of my Jered Weaver post las night, let's say a pitcher doesn't appeal his suspension, is that pitcher allowed to report for his throw day?....
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

I think so, but honestly I'm not sure. Good question.

What I hate about it is, a six-game suspension means he'll miss one start. Throwing at the guy's head like that after the warning had already been issued, he should get more than that. And I like Weaver.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 8/2 Game Thread Beckett vs Huff : I think so, but honestly I'm not sure. Good question. What I hate about it is, a six-game suspension means he'll miss one start. Throwing at the guy's head like that after the warning had already been issued, he should get more than that. And I like Weaver.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]hey Lloyd, i was discussing that with 5K, saying the differences in suspensions...now suppose the Halos and Tigers were in 1st place of really tight races, and Guillen had gone out to the mound and threw hands with Weaver and also got 6 games, where is the equality being that Weaver has no effect on 5 of those 6 games anyway?..

Sections
Shortcuts