8/9 Game Thread: Bedard vs. Liriano

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: 8/9 Game Thread: Bedard vs. Liriano

In Response to Re: 8/9 Game Thread: Bedard vs. Liriano:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 8/9 Game Thread: Bedard vs. Liriano : Impressive Jete. Haren is a tough customer. HRs to right involved in the 3 run outburst?
    Posted by fivekatz[/QUOTE]hey 5k, pretty much base hits, the tying runs came on a 2 run base knock by Jeter..agressive running also set up a run..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

hopefull he can one more inning, excellent job by bedard so far..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Craw finally lays off the low pitch.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

teks walk was as good as a hit, heh heh, with the swing of mighty mcD

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Carl, what are you doing???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

What the?????? I'm glad for the lead, but who gets throw out going first to third on a sinle to left? I don't think I've ever seen that before.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Sox are doing some strange baserunning of late.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]Bedard with a very solid outing.  Two of those first inning walks should have been K's.  He could turn out to be a real key for us.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

Thats exactly what I said earlier joel, this guy doesnt seem to get all rattled by the bad calls either, he could be just what the Dr. ordered..Meanwhile Crawford being an idiot!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from smilerockon52. Show smilerockon52's posts

brain faart by CC

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

hi all.. joel, did he do the fake bunt again? y is youk's average so lowwww?  how's EB doing? on gamecast. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Bedard with a very solid outing.  Two of those first inning walks should have been K's.  He could turn out to be a real key for us.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

I always like Bedard, Joel. I wanted him over Haren. Apparently Theo was trying to get both. When sox got him, my nephew sent me an email....sox got your boy bedard....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

McD swung at 2 low balls that at bat, balls by McClelland's standards anyway!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

LOVE our guys!!!  BUT...  We simply have to smarten up on the base pads!  This type of base running is all too common....  We just fall asleep on the pads :(

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

tek drives in jed...it is all the rear end of tito's order with tek, mcd &  and bedard...all in line to be gansett players of the game

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

I cannnot recall seeing so many brain cramps on the bases as we have seen this season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

tek drives in jed...it is all the rear end of tito's order with tek, mcd &  and bedard...all in line to be gansett players of the game

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]hi all.. joel, did he do the fake bunt again? y is youk's average so lowwww?  how's EB doing? on gamecast. 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    I missed the first pitch tonight, C-C, but I'll bet he did.  Gameday shows it as ball one.  EB pitched very well.  He got totally squeezed several times by the ump tonight.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 8/9 Game Thread: Bedard vs. Liriano : you can try http://www.soccertvlive.net
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Appreciate the tip, but I'm just listening along on WEEI (when I was a kid we listened to the games on the radio - so bringing back memories LOL:)  Tek comes through - but what was Carl thinking?  Oh well, GO SOX!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Have to like what we saw from Bedard.  Probably could have gone at least one more if not for the first inning nonsense.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

as i said a month ago, no way mac goes through AUGUST without cracking .200 if given the opportunity to hit 9th... so craw should only play the yanks and sawx? whats up with that? only great against the great teams? bodes well for the playoffs but geez..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 8/9 Game Thread: Bedard vs. Liriano : Thats exactly what I said earlier joel, this guy doesnt seem to get all rattled by the bad calls either, he could be just what the Dr. ordered..Meanwhile Crawford being an idiot!
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE]

can you imagine if that was Lackey....would have taken him off the mound in a straight jacket

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 8/9 Game Thread: Bedard vs. Liriano : I always like Bedard, Joel. I wanted him over Haren. Apparently Theo was trying to get both. When sox got him, my nephew sent me an email....sox got your boy bedard....
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

We could still end up with Harden, but so far Bedard has shown us some really good stuff, so good call there.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 8/9 Game Thread: Bedard vs. Liriano : can you imagine if that was Lackey....would have taken him off the mound in a straight jacket
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

.....right after he beaned the ump.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

hey folks, i'm going to chill on the couch and watch the rest the game....good luck, enjoy the rest of your game guys..and have a great evening...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 8/9 Game Thread: Bedard vs. Liriano : Appreciate the tip, but I'm just listening along on WEEI (when I was a kid we listened to the games on the radio - so bringing back memories LOL:)  Tek comes through - but what was Carl thinking?  Oh well, GO SOX!
    Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]

Me too. listened to Castiglione and Obrien sat and sunday, video on mute.  two of the best in the business IMO. i grew up on radio also, few games here and there on 38, saturday game of the week.