8/9 Game Thread: Bedard vs. Liriano

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: 8/9 Game Thread: Bedard vs. Liriano

In Response to Re: 8/9 Game Thread: Bedard vs. Liriano:
    In Response to Re: 8/9 Game Thread: Bedard vs. Liriano : I always like Bedard, Joel. I wanted him over Haren. Apparently Theo was trying to get both. When sox got him, my nephew sent me an email....sox got your boy bedard....
    Posted by J-BAY

Haren or Harden?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

In Response to Re: 8/9 Game Thread: Bedard vs. Liriano : can you imagine if that was Lackey....would have taken him off the mound in a straight jacket
    Posted by J-BAY

They would have to put censorship over  Lackey's mouth I know that. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: 8/9 Game Thread: Bedard vs. Liriano : Haren or Harden?
    Posted by dgalehouse

sorry, meant harden...haren on the brain watching the yanks/angels...still tied

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Albers being Albers!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

THANKS JOEL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Given ALL THE preemptive trash talk on Bedard from many in the media, I'm pretty happy with what he's shown us so far!  :)  He's definitely given us two solid, albeit short, outings!!  :)  Very promising! 

Let's just hope the kid / man can keep his attitude in check when he has a poor outing & the tough questions start coming!  I think Tito will really earn his keep once that garbage starts.  That's where he really does a great job protecting HIS players :)

Nice job today!!!   :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

wow i thought that was gone

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Wow...thought that was gone...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

That Sucks

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Hey all ... been watching but just logged on.
    And maybe I should log off now. Crap.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Hey all ... been watching but just logged on. And maybe I should log off now. Crap.
    Posted by LloydDobler

Lloyd.....great picture of your boys. enjoyed seeing it. you should make it your avatar

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

All of those pitches were strikes, damn!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Might want to go to Morales here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I think Albers and Aceves are competing with each other over who can vulture the most wins. That's why they always give up just one.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

For anyone who has not yet read this article by Bill Simmons regarding the Sox' first 100 games, it's a terrific (and humorous) read.  It's fairly lengthy so you may want to wait until later, but it's a must read for any Sox fan.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/6808403/red-sox-report-card

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

We are ok, come on offense, we need to take this one. I  got a feeling the yanks r gonna lose!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

I think Albers and Aceves are competing with each other over who can vulture the most wins. That's why they always give up just one.
    Posted by TheExaminer

That's really not the case for Aceves this season.  For the most part he has shut down the other team almost every time.  Yesterday was an anomaly.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: 8/9 Game Thread: Bedard vs. Liriano : Lloyd.....great picture of your boys. enjoyed seeing it. you should make it your avatar
    Posted by J-BAY

Thanks ... thought about it. Might be too small, hard to tell.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I swear Tim McClelland should be investigated after this game! After they find that he's blind as a bat he should be fired !!!!! I haven't witnessed a more absurd strikezone since Forrest Greggs phony baloney strikezone for Livan Hernandez in the playoffs a few years ago...What Tim Mcclelland is doing is borderline criminal.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

I can't recall when the sox didn't have a starter who you could give you more than 5 innings.  Now Albers 30-pitches the 6th and we have a new game again

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

As I said, I just got here ... but has anybody pointed out how brutal the home plate umpire (McClelland, or something like that, I think) is?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

I can't recall when the sox didn't have a starter who you could give you more than 5 innings.  Now Albers 30-pitches the 6th and we have a new game again

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

WOW second straight blown save by rivera two run homer Abreu 6-4, 9th inning.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

We are ok, come on offense, we need to take this one. I  got a feeling the yanks r gonna lose!
    Posted by westcoastsox9

Angels up 6-4

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Mo giving it up again in the 9th. Abreu takes him out with Aybar aboard. 6-4 LAA

Sections
Shortcuts