8 Games with the Twinkies?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

8 Games with the Twinkies?

Who makes up these ST schedules? We need to see our rivals more than MN. Heck we won't play them that much during the season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: 8 Games with the Twinkies?

In response to Alibiike's comment:

Who makes up these ST schedules? We need to see our rivals more than MN. Heck we won't play them that much during the season.

Ahoy Al!!! I think it just boils down to the convenience of how close these teams are in the beautiful state of florida. Do you think that the tribe would jump on a charter and come down to play our boys?? I highly doubt it. anyway, who cares as long as our club gets in games and gets ready for the new season.......did you see the other day that our ss ingly got him self a couple of 2 baggahs???? making a strong statement he is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

It's cuz both the Twins & Sox ST sites are located in Ft Myers.  Convenience.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

No we don't. The less the east sees our pitchers the better. Why do you want to see some AA pitchers throw to MLB hitters? Or are you a fan of seeing tbe closer in the first inning? On top of why wouldn't the Sox play the Twins that much? So instead of driving cross town they could bus the team and staff 4 hours to play some one else? I hope Ft Myers can find a third team to fill City of Palms Park so they would get to travel even less.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to MustangBri's comment:

Yo Bri, I've always wanted to tell you that I like your avatar..........and as far as Mustangs are concerned, I got an 01 laser red gt premium.....runs sweet with an slp powerflow dual exaust upgrade.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

CWS and D backs share Tucson Electric Park guess how many times they play each other......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

Yo Bri, I've always wanted to tell you that I like your avatar..........and as far as Mustangs are concerned, I got an 01 laser red gt premium.....runs sweet with an slp powerflow dual exaust upgrade.

Hey there Hammah...

I kinda like my avatar too...  a bit conceited of me?  As for the screen name Mustang...  it's an oldie.  Haven't had a Stang since my 04 GT.  I have graduated to a MazdaSpeed3,  a.k.a.  Mustang eater.  Have had 3 GT's over the last 15yrs and not one of them was as quick as my MS3.  Think I'll keep this one awhile...  especially since I only owe 4 more payments!!!

Your 01 sounds sweet though...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In response to Alibiike's comment:

Ahoy Al!!! I think it just boils down to the convenience of how close these teams are in the beautiful state of florida. Do you think that the tribe would jump on a charter and come down to play our boys?? I highly doubt it. anyway, who cares as long as our club gets in games and gets ready for the new season.......did you see the other day that our ss ingly got him self a couple of 2 baggahs???? making a strong statement he is.

They just don't want to get on a bus when they are used to flying first class. i do know last year they at least played the the Braves at Disney. This year not once.

Maybe sequestration has impacted thier travel budget.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I wish the Red Sox can play the Astros 19 times during the regular season.   LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Hey there Hammah...

I kinda like my avatar too...  a bit conceited of me?  As for the screen name Mustang...  it's an oldie.  Haven't had a Stang since my 04 GT.  I have graduated to a MazdaSpeed3,  a.k.a.  Mustang eater.  Have had 3 GT's over the last 15yrs and not one of them was as quick as my MS3.  Think I'll keep this one awhile...  especially since I only owe 4 more payments!!!

Your 01 sounds sweet though...

MS3 are fine if you like small cars and hatch backs, I like the size my 07 GT. Just picked it up last month. Horrible in the snow but hey it March already.

Sections
Shortcuts