8- ZIP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

8- ZIP

I am not HAPPY  !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Re: 8- ZIP

In response to Bill-806's comment:

I am not HAPPY  !!!

JBJ starting to play with a little more confidence. Maybe they can make a game out of it. Just save the bullpen.. Nothing else to add.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Francona type April intensity out there this year....seems like old times

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Nothing to see here!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

This is one of those games that should be a seven inning game. Think the Sox will lose by as many runs as the Yankees lost by today?

Tongue Out

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I don't get unhappy in April.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

Does Napoli's cutoff from JBJ''s throw to home rank up there with Manny's?

Even if he did not think the ball was going to reach home, Nap should have thrown home.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Games lost in APRIl  are MUST WINS in September !!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Do-bee is a Dont-bee. I really wished the SOX had packaged him this off-season. The word 'unmotivated' has been thrown around a lot so far, but if one player on the SOX exemplifies unmotivated, it's dont-bee. And he has since he's been here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

You must have consumed a lot of coffee today; you're still up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:

Do-bee is a Dont-bee. I really wished the SOX had packaged him this off-season. The word 'unmotivated' has been thrown around a lot so far, but if one player on the SOX exemplifies unmotivated, it's dont-bee.

Could happen soooon !!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

You must have consumed a lot of coffee today; you're still up.

That is funny and I did notice that he vanished early last night.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Do-bee is a Dont-bee. I really wished the SOX had packaged him this off-season. The word 'unmotivated' has been thrown around a lot so far, but if one player on the SOX exemplifies unmotivated, it's dont-bee.

Could happen soooon !!

Tonight, I hope.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Do-bee is a Dont-bee. I really wished the SOX had packaged him this off-season. The word 'unmotivated' has been thrown around a lot so far, but if one player on the SOX exemplifies unmotivated, it's dont-bee. And he has since he's been here.

As I recall, Doubront was our most consistent pitcher for a long stretch during the middle of last year. This is just his second start; he won his first start. I am going to cut him some slack for a while, but if he cannot prove he is a consistenly decent pitcher this year, it should be his last.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

As usual, your prejudice blinds you. Francona had winning records in April until his last two seasons. In 2007 a winning pctg. of .667 and in 2004 .714. Yeah, sure, Francona's teams never got off to a good start. How to re-write history, comrade.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Move on.org sneaky

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

As I recall, Doubront was our most consistent pitcher for a long stretch during the middle of last year. This is just his second start; he won his first start. I am going to cut him some slack for a while, but if he cannot prove he is a consistenly decent pitcher this year, it should be his last.

I hope you're right, but I don't see it. There's just something lacking in his makeup. Like there's a dark cloud over him when he pitches.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

I am not HAPPY  !!!

Not to put too fine a point on it, but winning a WSC hasn't exactly filled you with joy either.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

I am not HAPPY  !!!

You never are.

jose tavares

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

You mean you are predicting 2 more WSC over the next 8 years?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Don't-bee followed by Bad-hop; the Rangers must have thought XMAS was early this year. If Mujica pitches, it will be like the star on the tree.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

& JBJ Almost hits the Grand Slam opposie field to put us right back in it!!!!

LOOKING GOOD JBJ!

:)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

The #5 doesn't really have to be consistent, he just has to have a winning record.  He is #48 of 109 SPs, in WAR, from 2012-2013, with at least 250 IPs.

It should be noted that he had an ERA of 6.40 through his first 6 starts, to your point.  And he was 3.81 the rest of the way.

Some of our posters don't understand how small a sample the first week is.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Gomes needs to stop _itching about the strike zone & swing the fffff& bat!

News flash Johnny!

The umps don't care home many teams you "made!"

Swing the freakin bat, & shut your mouth!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

and that is why u do not hit a strike out prone, inconsistent hitter like gomes at the leadoff spot. I dont know how much longer farrell is going to pretend nava and gomes are leadoff hitters. Pretty obvious to anyone with a brain and 2 eyes that JF's experiement has failed. I would hit bradley leadoff over those 2. Either throw sizemore back at leadoff or give bradley a shot. Also, get burke badenhop off this team asap. He has had one decent year in his career and is a strike thrower with no stuff. He has got lit up both times out and workman has been lights out. No way workman should be sent down for breslow. He has earned his spot on this team, badenhop on the other hand has played his way off of it. 

Sections
Shortcuts