82nd All-Star Game Thread: AL at NL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: 82nd All-Star Game Thread: AL at NL

In Response to Re: 82nd All-Star Game Thread: AL at NL:
    In Response to Re: 82nd All-Star Game Thread: AL at NL : Let's hope he is okay and does not miss a start after the break. It goes without saying, that we need Josh, Lester and Buch to be healthy for the second half.
    Posted by dgalehouse

beckett is scheduled to pitch this weekend. i saw a headline good news on bucholtz, but still haven't seen any details. crawford is scheduled for rehab this weekend in pawtucket, then he'll be activated on monday.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

NL has all the pitching today.  They are poised to bring the game home, and the home field advantage for the series. Good thing that Sox are good on the road.
    Posted by blingblang

Amen to that ...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: 82nd All-Star Game Thread: AL at NL : beckett is scheduled to pitch this weekend. i saw a headline good news on bucholtz, but still haven't seen any details. crawford is scheduled for rehab this weekend in pawtucket, then he'll be activated on monday.
    Posted by J-BAY

Yeah, Craw is on his way back. Needs two rehab games. I've heard good on Bucholz, and Lester said he was lifting weights and didn't feel the injury at all. Beckett is PROBABLY fine, I think it may come together. Just wish the AL could get this win tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Five players no-showed the game. Four of them Yankees.
    Posted by dgalehouse

Jeter is the only one I have a problem with. CC was a last choice and his plans were made, plus he pitched Sunday. A-Rod is heading to rehab and Mo can do whatever he likes because he is Mo. He is probably building a house for some poor family. But Jeter should have been here ffor intro's and allow MLB to say thank you for a great moment last Saturday.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: 82nd All-Star Game Thread: AL at NL : Jeter is the only one I have a problem with. CC was a last choice and his plans were made, plus he pitched Sunday. A-Rod is heading to rehab and Mo can do whatever he likes because he is Mo. He is probably building a house for some poor family. But Jeter should have been here ffor intro's and allow MLB to say thank you for a great moment last Saturday.
    Posted by jesseyeric

JESS!!! good to see you back in the fold. just doing the game threads for the most part. congrats on 10,000.  A-Rods heading for surgery isn't he? jeter probably needs 4 days to see all the rooms in his new digsWink

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Is someone who doesn't play for Boston going to do something offensively for the AL tonight? AL really starting to look like chumps tonight. 5-1 now. The good news is that if the Sox make the series and win in less than 6 they can do it at home--something that hasn't happened since the Babe Ruth days--or so.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

is it me or does Ells have a better arm than advertised?
    Posted by J-BAY

I'm assuming you've read softy's latest post "trade this pharce" or whatever it's called? Ellsbury is the best leadoff man in baseball, and if they aren't darn careful people like softy are gonna run him straight to NY. Boras would LOVE that. I say ink him for 4 NOW "while his value is high".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: 82nd All-Star Game Thread: AL at NL : I'm assuming you've read softy's latest post "trade this pharce" or whatever it's called? Ellsbury is the best leadoff man in baseball, and if they aren't darn careful people like softy are gonna run him straight to NY. Boras would LOVE that. I say ink him for 4 NOW "while his value is high".
    Posted by TheExaminer

don't read any of his nonsense.....i'm pretty open minded to all opinions but skip his and babes posts. not worth the time or aggrevasion

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

What the hell was that?!?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Heath Bell--now THERE's someone for the Sox to take a look at!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Frown

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Welp, get the road greys ready. We'll have to win it in less than 6 to do it at home. No question they're going to win it though is there? Innocent

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Night all ... no Red Sox style comeback tonight ....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Posted by LondonRedSox

You have got to stop all those verbose posts, London....

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts