9/18 Game Thread Price vs. Wakefield

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

9/18 Game Thread Price vs. Wakefield

Go Sox!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Re: 9/18 Game Thread Price vs. Wakefield

good start for Wake.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

is pedroia getting smaller or just his bat?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

In Response to Re: 9/18 Game Thread Price vs. Wakefield:
    [QUOTE]good start for Wake.
    Posted by royf19[/QUOTE]

Very nice start, but we all know the big question is can he avoid the big inning.  Wake could put up 5 no hit innings and I would still be worried he is going to lose it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

This is turning ugly, its unfortunate because the knuckler is really dancing, but Wake or Salty can harness it's power!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Playing from behind seems to be this teams way of life!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Ugly is not the word. Ithink if Wakefield comes out for the third, so am I! Ouughta here!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

this team is so horrible, im so glad football is back...this is inexcusable

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I don't think the books would even accept a bet on the Rays today. This is a total mismatch. With the difference in payrolls , the Sox should truly be embarrassed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Dangerous for me to watch this with a gun show happenin down the street.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Just pathetic , but entirely predictable.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Key hitter of the game perhaps right here

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

The Rays have OWNED the Sox since 2008 and the entire organization seems to be perfectly OK with that.  So.....no, I don't think they are embarrased.  They should be but they are not.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

The game is still winnable. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

mcdonald shouldnt be in the MLB, he sucks at everything he does, he cant hit, cant field, and is a terrible baserunner...but yet he is playing for a team with the 2nd highest payroll in baseball, pathetic

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Did Remey really just say that Crawford should be in there against Price today?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Thank God it's Football Season !!!

Monday Morning quaterback I know & "Would Haves, Should Haves". Wouldn't it have been nice to have kept Johnny Damon from going to the Yankees---maybe he would have gotten his 2nd ring with us & not them and from going to the Tigers and then again, from going to the Rays. Said he didn't want to come to us & it wasn't a question of money. When someone says "it's not a question of money, ask the question again" !!!

Even today with Damon some 10 years older I'd rather have him & some approx $100 mil more than Crawford !!! AND, anouncer just said he's played in 140 games each year the past 6 years. How's that for durability having to only rely
    on Drew, McDonald, Cameron, Reddick etc as backups !!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

crawford should be in there regardless of whos the pitcher, hes one of the few redsox players who havent been out to lunch every AB recently

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

Wakefield is Wakefield, a loser.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

why is salty swinging there, the least he could do is work the count, god knows he cant get a hit to save his life, and price had been all over the place to mcdonald and jackson...just dumb baseball being played here

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

This early, weak effort start is no surprise.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

They are certainly very adept at digging their own graves.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

and more runners left on base, these guys are all the MLB equivalent to tony romo in the clutch

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

It's "Deja Vu", over and over and over again etc..........

Get 2 men on with one out & no clutch hit......

I keep seeing this movie too many times !!!

Please don't tell me not to watch, I'm a masochist !!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Debating whether it is a wild pitch or a passed ball is meaningless.  It is all part of having a knuckleball pitcher.  No matter what you call it , it is still losing baseball.