9/25 Game 1 Thread - Wake vs. Burnett

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Re: 9/25 Game 1 Thread - Wake vs. Burnett

Red Sox are now 33-35 since the All-Star break.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

you know you are bad when u can only manage 2 runs against aj burnett, and what makes it worse is that is was two homeruns by the same person...what a bunch of overpaid bums this redsox team is

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Magic number for the wild card remains at 4.

Maybe Adrian Gonzalez will do SOMETHING?  Maybe tonight?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411943. Show user_4411943's posts

In Response to Re: 9/25 Game 1 Thread - Wake vs. Burnett:
    [QUOTE]Magic number for the wild card remains at 4. Maybe Adrian Gonzalez will do SOMETHING?  Maybe tonight?
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost[/QUOTE]

Maybe so.......maybe not

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karlosantonylimtiaco. Show Karlosantonylimtiaco's posts

Just don't let us win tonight! I will do what I did three games into the ALCS in 2004. The misery was so bad that I vowed never to watch another red sox game untill they had won it all.The rest is history. Again, I am coming forward anf making such a vow. Should they win the big show, I will watch again. Who knows, I may have to wait a long time, but wait I will. In the mean time, I have plenty of things to do to keep myself productive. GO REDSOX! Could tonight be the time Lackey pulls one out of the hat? I seriously doubt it. He is a proven commodoty, for any team we are playing against. But strange things have happened. Nothing would be stranger, however.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from massillon8. Show massillon8's posts

[QUOTE]Just don't let us win tonight! I will do what I did three games into the ALCS in 2004. The misery was so bad that I vowed never to watch another red sox game untill they had won it all.The rest is history. Again, I am coming forward anf making such a vow. Should they win the big show, I will watch again. Who knows, I may have to wait a long time, but wait I will. In the mean time, I have plenty of things to do to keep myself productive. GO REDSOX! Could tonight be the time Lackey pulls one out of the hat? I seriously doubt it. He is a proven commodoty, for any team we are playing against. But strange things have happened. Nothing would be stranger, however.
    Posted by Karlosantonylimtiaco[/QUOTE]
    What your wishing for isn't going to happen.  No PED fueled lineup to compensate.  Have a good life without the Red Sox

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

[QUOTE]Waiting for the end of the season.  

Posted by summerof67[/QUOTE]

Coming soon.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from davescout. Show davescout's posts

In my 30 years of watching the Sox i have never seen anything like this......What a F#cking disgrace......I am making the Orel face right now

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from YankeeSince1957. Show YankeeSince1957's posts

Bills stun Patriots, the sox, well, they lose again. Bad day to be playing NY teams! But look at it like this, you have John Lackey pitching against us tonight. Just the situation I'd want to be in. You guys ever consider gargling with a Glock?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bhonest. Show bhonest's posts

[QUOTE]Everyone see the shot of Lackey sitting in the DG a minute ago? Don't know how much that shot means, but he looked like he was totally whipped, clueless, and out of touch with reality. And this is our game 2 starter?
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

out of touch with reality. like their fans and management. admit it. it's a  boston thing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternMassBoSoxFan. Show WesternMassBoSoxFan's posts

As a Red Sox fan, is it wrong for me to hope this team *DOES NOT* make the post-season?  They don't deserve it.  Honestly, I feel the Rays are the more deserving team.  It has been embarrasing watching this ill-conditioned, injury prone team take the post-season for granted.  The Red Sox need a wake up call.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

At least Wakes kept the 6 runs per game rule rolling! The way the Red sox are flailing around is rubbing off on the other New England team as the Patriots squandered a lead today also! John henry please do all of the fans of the Sox a favor and fire tippy and make him take Marco Scrubtaro with him.