9/25 Game 1 Thread - Wake vs. Burnett

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfanmoncton. Show redsoxfanmoncton's posts

Re: 9/25 Game 1 Thread - Wake vs. Burnett

In Response to Re: 9/25 Game 1 Thread - Wake vs. Burnett:
    Wonder if Crawford realizes he just struck out on a 58 foot pitch?
    Posted by traven

Burnett just missed the cut off man to the plate

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: 9/25 Game 1 Thread - Wake vs. Burnett :   That sounds about right..Sox are flagged this season with a false start and a false finish.
    Posted by amishrockstar

Sox hit with a fifteen yard penalty for " unnecessary feebleness." 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

I think the saddest part of today is that the better of two pitchers is now pitching in game 1.
    Posted by traven

That, and the Yanks big bats aren't in the lineup vs. the knuckleballer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

Wake is eating innings and belching runs!! Beautiful plan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Everyone see the shot of Lackey sitting in the DG a minute ago? Don't know how much that shot means, but he looked like he was totally whipped, clueless, and out of touch with reality. And this is our game 2 starter?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

It's raining in Tampa.. considering where the Rays play... there could be a rain delay.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Wake is eating innings and belching runs!! Beautiful plan.
    Posted by amishrockstar

Eating innings, belching runs, and crapping losses.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

They r done, PERIOD! 
    Posted by zx9ronin

Soooooooooooooooo right.

Now that we know it's gonna happen, kinda fun to watch.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

Longo goes long gone.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In March somebody started a thread asking for predictions on how the Sox/NYY series would go this year. I predicted 11-7 in favor of the Sox. Me and my big mouth, it could happen.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Counting today there are only 5 MUST WINS for the Sox left in the season...time is running out to get one of those!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Jackson "headed to first" on a ball that was clearly a STRIKE. Good eye!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

In March somebody started a thread asking for predictions on how the Sox/NYY series would go this year. I predicted 11-7 in favor of the Sox. Me and my big mouth, it could happen.
    Posted by TheExaminer

Don't blame yourself for that.. it was just a scientific wild azzzzzz guess. SWAG

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

I know that it's game 157 but I still can't believe that a Red Sox team has this poor/lack of production from the corner outfield positions. Worst production that I can ever remember in my 45 years.

Thanks, Theo!! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

LMAO...their rag arm is beating our rag arm....someone, PLEASE, shoot Wakefield so we know he's not going to rise from the crypt again next year...he must have photos of Tito  doing something REALLLLYYYYY BADDDDDDD.....

These idiots are going down like lambs....what a collection of gutless wonders...opps, 1-2-3 5th for the yanks...and the RS throats are starting to get VERYYY tight....I'd hate to be a cough drop eaten by a RS if the Rays score first in their game...ROFL, LMAO!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I know that it's game 157 but I still can't believe that a Red Sox team has this poor/lack of production from the corner outfield positions. Worst production that I can ever remember in my 45 years. Thanks, Theo!! 
    Posted by CMHBOSOX

No team of mine in any sport has ever played like this in this critical a time. Never seen it before. You go into the game KNOWING they're going to lose, it's just a question of HOW.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Hitting is NOT the problem with this team!  They can afford to carry a few lousy hitters - but they can't afford to carry a few lousy pitchers.  (yes injuries are the cause)  OMG CC with another bad play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Carl continues to contribute.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Rays leading Jay's 4-1....LMAO...then Crawford misplays a ball into a double...LMAO...oh yeah, these LOOOOOZARS are ready to play today....

CHOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

CrAWFUL just keeps on surprising me

What a butcher

They really have to figure out a way to dump him

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

i can not believe that CC-ford did not jump for the catch and instead takes an error for a double..what a terrible play

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

That's the kind of thing I see in co-ed softball games, not MLB "gold glovers". You know, it's the 50-something year old lady that you have to put in the lineup, and stick her someplace you hope nobody hits the ball? Yeah, that's what kind of play that was.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Good-bye Timmy

Happy Retirement!!!!!

Come back anytime but leave your spikes and glove at home!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

I LOVEEEEE THIS...yankees 5, Moron LOZARSSSS 1...and finally they send wakefield to the Glue factory....way to go Tito...what a field MgR. you are..LMAO

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

It's raining in Tampa.. considering where the Rays play... there could be a rain delay.
    Posted by amishrockstar

tampa has a dome stadium for that reason

Sections
Shortcuts