9/25 Game 1 Thread - Wake vs. Burnett

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

Re: 9/25 Game 1 Thread - Wake vs. Burnett

SEED S*R GETS UP NOW FOR A CHANGE...WOW HE IS SO DONE, I CAN NOT BELIEVE THEY ARE NOT FIRING HIM YET.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

that was some seriously indecisive, god-awful outfield by CC..he looks like he is ready to break down and cry- i actually feel bad for him

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: 9/25 Game 1 Thread - Wake vs. Burnett:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 9/25 Game 1 Thread - Wake vs. Burnett : tampa has a dome stadium for that reason
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]

Um, yeah, I think that was kind of the point vcec.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I can't believe the Carl "The Butcher" CrAwful ever won a gold glove

Makes me understand a lot more clearly now why jete-boy ever won one

Biggest joke of awards in baseball

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Why pull Wake now? Leave him in there for all eight. No sense using the pen now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

It is sad that the Yankees are laughing and having a great time at the expense of the Sox.  This team is an embarrassment to baseball...and we were wondering on this board if the Yankees would protect the integrity of the game this series...it is the Sox who have failed in that respect.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

its a good thing Aceves is too valauable to start....now the cherry on top of the cake is Fat Albers...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

A poster coined a word a few weeks ago that really applies to what we are watching; " Patheticism."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]that was some seriously indecisive, god-awful outfield by CC..he looks like he is ready to break down and cry- i actually feel bad for him
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

That's exactly it. He's so unsure of himself anymore, he can't perform the most basic activity--let alone hit big league pitching. It's all in his head, but nothing ever seems to get through to him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]that was some seriously indecisive, god-awful outfield by CC..he looks like he is ready to break down and cry- i actually feel bad for him

CrAwful has no business playing in Boston

My only hope is he goes crying to the union this winter asking if he can give the money back and sign somewhere's else

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfanmoncton. Show redsoxfanmoncton's posts

here we are 1/2 game up after game 1 , any bets what it will be tonight after game 2

Hey Theo, Tito,
     "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result each time"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

He cheers up when he sees his paycheck.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Received a call from friend and tuned into the Yank broadcast and announcers were saying Wake told somebody he is calling it quits after this year.  Anybody else heard this story?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

[QUOTE]A poster coined a word a few weeks ago that really applies to what we are watching; " Patheticism."
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE] Pathology.. let the autopsy begin

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Tito officially thrown under the bus by the announcing crew by agreeing that Aceves should be starting "especially with the last few performances by wakefield"...I call that a 2 for 1 deal myself...LMAO....funny, they weren't saying that while he was actually blowing games badly trying to get #200....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 9/25 Game 1 Thread - Wake vs. Burnett : CrAwful has no business playing in Boston My only hope is he goes crying to the union this winter asking if he can give the money back and sign somewhere's else
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

.......where he'll hit .320/18/96 next year with 75 SB--probably for NYY.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I guess WHIP doesn't mean a whole lot to the Wonder Boy

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]its a good thing Aceves is too valauable to start....now the cherry on top of the cake is Fat Albers...
    Kind of funny when a team with some of the worst starting pitching in baseball says that a guy  is" too valuable in the pen " to be given a start. What can you say?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

You think Albers, or Jenks for that matter, have ever even seen a salad?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 9/25 Game 1 Thread - Wake vs. Burnett : Kind of funny when a team with some of the worst starting pitching in baseball says that a guy  is" too valuable in the pen " to be given a start. What can you say?
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

You hang a sign in the window that says "under new management", that's what you say.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

[QUOTE]A poster coined a word a few weeks ago that really applies to what we are watching; " Patheticism."

I was thinking "Phoneyball" but "Patheticism" works.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Not God-awful - CRAW-FUL!!!!!!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]Received a call from friend and tuned into the Yank broadcast and announcers were saying Wake told somebody he is calling it quits after this year.  Anybody else heard this story?
    Posted by traven[/QUOTE]
    Singleton said it on YES. Have not heard it anywhere else.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Patriots in the process of doing their best to blow a 21 point lead as we speak. Monkey see monkey do.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 9/25 Game 1 Thread - Wake vs. Burnett : Singleton said it on YES. Have not heard it anywhere else.

Just seemed strange that this would come from a Yankee announcer and not a word from the Sox about this.