9-Game Win Streak Takes Back Seat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aquachuck. Show aquachuck's posts

Re: 9-Game Win Streak Takes Back Seat

In Response to Re: 9-Game Win Streak Takes Back Seat:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 9-Game Win Streak Takes Back Seat : Well, true fans don't need to scan lists. And it doesn't seem that sentence structure is your forte either.
    Posted by --The--Babe---[/QUOTE]
    so I guess a true fan spends 24/7 on the opposing team's forum?  Not enough excitement for you on the Yankee boards eh?  I guess your forte is spending your life in front of a monitor?  Your poor keyboard has taken more abuse than Joe Girardi's dentist.

NY stands for next year                                                      but probably not...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

In Response to Re: 9-Game Win Streak Takes Back Seat:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 9-Game Win Streak Takes Back Seat : Well, true fans don't need to scan lists. And it doesn't seem that sentence structure is your forte either.
    Posted by --The--Babe---[/QUOTE]

Yeah, not the best at sentence structure.  Lots of other shortcomings too.  We appreciate you gleaning our flaws.  Keep up the good work.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

"Too many white people", space, and that will be applauded. Now, if I said there were too many black people in the NBA, do you think that would be appluaded.