A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!

In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!:
    More Softy comments that are opinion posted as fact. No, in fact, my comments are fact. And let me have you watch something that is really "cavalier and offensive": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrW4fOGIMVY Men could have easily died in the operation and people like you would have blamed him.  Your patisanship shines right through. No, your partisanship "shines through". The military and intelligence corpse completely handled that operation, planned it, and worked on in for over a decade. Every day is life or death and people are dying in service. For you to stump this as some tough decision to approve an already planned mission that others planned and carried out is political partisanship shining through.
    Posted by BaseballGM

How does my partisanship shine through?  I'm not the one keeping up talking points.  While I did vote for Obama, I have voted for Republicans in the national election including GWB in term 2.  I thought he would be a better President than Gore.  Can you say the same?  You can make up all the ish you want but it would change the fact that you are an ignorant jerk.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!:
    In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!! :   Why do we have to rank America best?  Is this nation not filled with human beings with the same challenges, emotions, etc. as other nations?  And does God bless America and not other nations.  I don't think God blesses nations.  God blesses the good, wherever it exists.  
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

SpacemanEephus,

I'm a bit surprised with you.  Not angry!

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with any American saying, "God bless America."  I think you're looking at this common saying as being mutually exclusive of any human being asking God to bless their own particular country.  People from every corner of the Earth who are rightfully proud of THEIR country do this every single day.  Furthermore, people from every nation on Earth more often than not view THEIR country as "superior" to all other nations.  It's called national pride, and it certainly is not EXCLUSIVE to citizens of the United States of America.  In fact, political correctness & multicultural education have been steadily eroding our willingness to stand firm in ANY national pride whatsoever.  Don't get me wrong!  Multicultural education is a wonderful thing when it teaches Americans to be tolerant and inclusive of all races, cultures, & creeds within this GREAT MELTING POT we call the USA. 
    However, I can assure you that as an educator I have considerable experience with SOME of the rabid multicultural education, which more often than not tend to focus on the NEGATIVE aspects of the history of the U.S.  We have allowed & enabled our schools, especially our institutions of higher education, to paint the history of the U.S. with a decidedly dark & broad brush!!!!  We are quite literally teaching / indoctrinating our young citizens to, at the very least dispise our own past.  Judging every mistake the U.S. has EVER MADE throughout our proud & noble history under the the microscope of today's standard, norms, & values.
    NO NATION ON EARTH could ever withstand that retrospective scrutiny!!!!!!!!  Today's educators are often more than willing to subject ONLY the U.S. to that type of hindsight, but conversely, they tend to COMPLETELY excuse & even glorify Brutal behavior by modern nation states....... i.e. Most Middle Eastern countries & third world nations throughout the world.  Not to mention China, Venezuela, & other such civil rights abusers throughout the world who are in vogue.

Anyway........ Back to my point!   EVERY OTHER Nation on earth haven't the slightest problem with asking for their God's blessings!!!!!!  Your average citizen from ANY OTHER nation on earth would not even hesitate to do so, nor would they be shy in proclaiming their absolute pride in THEIR country!

We, the citizens of the United States of America, MUST STOP HOLDING OURSELVES HOSTAGE, because WE (like every other nation on earth) have made mistakes along the way.  Hindsight is always 20/20 & those who want to exclusively hold the U.S. to this retrospective judgement are sadly misguided!!!!!!!  

So........  Say "God bless America!!!!!!"  and mean it.  Let's stop being embarrassed of LOVING & being proud of OUR OWN COUNTRY!!!  A STRONG & PROUD U.S. has often been the only thing standing in the way of tyrants throughout the globe.  YES!!!!!!!   WE CONTINUE TO MAKE MISTAKES...........................
    BUT we are still a GREAT, & more importantly, GOOD country!!!!

Those on here, NOT YOU, who want to perseverate on the negative with respect to the U.S..........   I have to wonder why?????  

"God Bless America!,"  is not a mutually exclusive term!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

An old Army guy once said, "there's no limit to the amount of good you can do if you don't care who gets the credit."  That's why military types are usually very willing to share the credit or even give it to someone else. 

But not the politicians.  They have to claim credit for everything they can. And I guess that rubs off on the voters.  Too bad. 

For me, it's enough that the mission was well done and successful.  Way to go, Obama, but also Bush II and even Donald Rumsfeld. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!! : SpacemanEephus, I'm a bit surprised with you.  Not angry! There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with any American saying, "God bless America."  I think you're looking at this common saying as being mutually exclusive of any human being asking God to bless their own particular country.  People from every corner of the Earth who are rightfully proud of THEIR country do this every single day.  Furthermore, people from every nation on Earth more often than not view THEIR country as "superior" to all other nations.  It's called national pride, and it certainly is not EXCLUSIVE to citizens of the United States of America.  In fact, political correctness & multicultural education have been steadily eroding our willingness to stand firm in ANY national pride whatsoever.  Don't get me wrong!  Multicultural education is a wonderful thing when it teaches Americans to be tolerant and inclusive of all races, cultures, & creeds within this GREAT MELTING POT we call the USA.  However, I can assure you that as an educator I have considerable experience with SOME of the rabid multicultural education, which more often than not tend to focus on the NEGATIVE aspects of the history of the U.S.  We have allowed & enabled our schools, especially our institutions of higher education, to paint the history of the U.S. with a decidedly dark & broad brush!!!!  We are quite literally teaching / indoctrinating our young citizens to, at the very least dispise our own past.  Judging every mistake the U.S. has EVER MADE throughout our proud & noble under the the microscope of today's standard, norms, & values. NO NATION ON EARTH could ever withstand that retrospective scrutiny!!!!!!!!  Today's educators are often more than willing to subject ONLY the U.S. to that type of hindsight, but conversely, they tend to COMPLETELY excuse & even glorify Brutal behavior by modern nation states....... i.e. Most Middle Eastern countries & third world nations throughout the world.  Not to mention China, Venezuela, & other such civil rights abusers throughout the world who are in vogue. Anyway........ Back to my point!   EVERY OTHER Nation on earth haven't the slightest problem with asking for their God's blessings!!!!!!  Your average citizen from ANY OTHER nation on earth would not even hesitate to do so, nor would they be shy in proclaiming their absolute pride in THEIR country! We, the citizens of the United States of America, MUST STOP HOLDING OURSELVES HOSTAGE, because WE (like every other nation on earth) have made mistakes along the way.  Hindsight is always 20/20 & those who want to exclusively hold the U.S. to this retrospective judgement are sadly misguided!!!!!!!   So........  Say "God bless America!!!!!!"  and mean it.  Let's stop being embarrassed of LOVING & being proud of OUR OWN COUNTRY!!!  A STRONG & PROUD U.S. has often been the only thing standing in the way of tyrants throughout the globe.  YES!!!!!!!   WE CONTINUE TO MAKE MISTAKES........................... BUT we are still a GREAT, & more importantly, GOOD country!!!! Those on here, NOT YOU, who want to perseverate on the negative with respect to the U.S..........   I have to wonder why?????   "God Bless America!,"  is not a mutually exclusive term!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog

D-Dog - I hear you.  And, you are right, it is not a mutually exclusive term.  Forgive me for perhaps overreaching in my insinuation.  I just am inherently suspicious of nationalism, as it often results in jingoism, or a prejudice towards ones own country over others.  I am for God blessing all nations.  And I rank all nations tied for #1, because I have been many places, and have felt love and greatness and the power of humanity in all of them, however different from one another.  So, perhaps I over-reacted.  To be honest, the whole cheerleading and hoopla over Bin Ladens killing has made me very uneasy, so i was probably not in my more rational mindset.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Maybe if everyone took God out of the equation, we would all be better off for it.

Anyway, just saying.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

I'm not the one keeping up talking points.  While I did vote for Obama,

Jim, you are overreacting. I'm unaffiliated with any political party. I vote in every primary because I'm allowed to and it is where the rubber meets the road. Which primary I choose depends upon the primary and he issues at hand. I used to vote for a lot of democrats before the party was dominated by the Left. I have frequently voted against phony Republicans who falsely claim to be conservatives because it's the best way to neuter their future influence on the party that currently has more true conservatives than the other party. Party politics has a long history that has changed many times over. The primaries are always where the rubber meets the road. As much as I detest Hillary, I voted in the Democrat Primary for her because she was more qualified and a fence stradler between the Leftists and the moderates pandering to the Leftists. She had more experience in the poltics of governing, though her entire life has been as a political parasite (professional politicians call it "public servant"). Obama's factual background is hard core Leftist with associations that are overtly impossible to claim ignorance of the public persons who represent the violent collectivist Left. The video represents the authentic words of Obama and his views of foreign policy armed conflict. Bush was not an economic conservative, and 911 foreign policy and Pelosi and Reid setting the table 2 years before, simply underscored how easy it was going to be for any Democrat to win on childish rhetoric like "hope and change". Thus, many of us voted in the Democrat Party and expected Hillary to be the more qualified and lesser of the two evils in a race where the primary winner would easily win the general election. Hillary may have received more actual primary votes, but the Democrat Party foolishly nominated the current disaster in office.    

Jim, I have no doubt your intentions are good, and it doesn't bother me that you have contempt for those that disagree. In this next election cycle, I simply suggest that you vote in the primaries and demand more accountablity on the part of those who have been running the two parties for a long time. The economy isn't better because of promising more entitlements and spending a trillion to "stimulate" it. Nor did it save us from anything. Fear is the word used by those who try and pass extreme legislation. "If we don't do it now we'll be finished before the next sun rises". The debt ceiling will have to rasied, because the Nation is de facto broke and will have to increase borrowing to keep people off the streets. But it's not something that has to be done by next month, as the current tax cheat Treasure fraud has claimed. The pork needs to be held to the fire before any agreement is reached to raise the debt level.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!! : D-Dog - I hear you.  And, you are right, it is not a mutually exclusive term.  Forgive me for perhaps overreaching in my insinuation.  I just am inherently suspicious of nationalism, as it often results in jingoism, or a prejudice towards ones own country over others.  I am for God blessing all nations.  And I rank all nations tied for #1, because I have been many places, and have felt love and greatness and the power of humanity in all of them, however different from one another.  So, perhaps I over-reacted.  To be honest, the whole cheerleading and hoopla over Bin Ladens killing has made me very uneasy, so i was probably not in my more rational mindset.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

I tend to share your unease with the "celebration."  I get it, & I'm not judging anyone who has "celebrated."  I actually thought I would feel more jubilant, but all I keep thinking is "is this going to bring on some horrific retaliation?"  I also find myself "war fatigued."  Now we're in 3 wars????  Two of which, our very liberal president is solidly behind.  I'm conservative by nature, and many believe that most conservatives have been behind ALL of these wars.  NOT SO!!!!!!
    MILLIONS of conservatives, like myself, have been opposed to ALL of these wars, as NONE have posed a clear & present danger to the U.S.  It seems we refuse to learn the lessons of history, where every GREAT country / civilization have overextended their reach with war, & collapsed from within???????????
    I hope to God I'm wrong!!!!!  We are BROKE!!!  Bush spent like a drunken Dem. & Obama is doing a great job of doubling down on the deficit spending (which he ran against, I might add).  He has doubled, & tripled down on Afghanistan ?????? Because cave meetings are particularly effective in organizing terrorist activity???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Oh wait!!!!  No, because it was "the right war????"  Hmmmm!  I refuse to believe that so many bright people really thing chasing goat herders through the rugged terrain of Afghanistan is a SMART WAY to fight terrorism.  Are terrorist suddenly more proficient at planning their ops. by writing them out on stone tablets?????  I'm not just knocking Libs.!  Both parties are responsible for these wars!

WE MUST BRING OUR VERY BRAVE KIDS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't say this to cause any fight.  I respect those who feel differently about this.  I just DON'T SEE any 'winning' in Afghanistan or Libya (ironically, Iraq might end up being the only 'success' in this region)

ANYWAY......"God Bless America!"  & God Bless the Red Sox!  :)

Trust me!  He is a Red Sox Fan :) :)  :)
    (crazies, please cut me some slack on that last part.  Just kidding........ sort of)

p.s.   If God did bless every nation, who would we have to make fun of????  :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Good post RSDirtdog. Well stated and a fresh perspective. Nothing wrong in asking for God's blessing. What is wrong is saying "My country right or wrong" as if we are right all of the time in our history. How about saying " God give our leaders the wisdom and understanding to make the correct decisions that are acceptable to you who has ultimate wisdom".
    Posted by MikeyinQueens

:)  I agree Mikey!  Asking for Wisdom........  :)  Good point :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Maybe if everyone took God out of the equation, we would all be better off for it. Anyway, just saying.
    Posted by jesseyeric

Hold on there Jesseyeric!!!!

If we took God out of the equation, we wouldn't have atheists like you to feel superior to & kick around!   :)     Just messin :)

Hey!  You're a Sox fan.....  You're entitled to feel however you want about anything else......  :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

if you read howie carr today and listen/read conservative responses to this, it makes you sick...wth has happened to this nation? this guy killed 3000 americans and he was finally brought to justice and all i read are people arguing wether waterboarding worked or bush didnt care or clinton chickened out blah blah blah....if we cant come together for this, when can we?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

georom4,

You have a good point!  Unfortunately, this happens on both sides of the aisle.  Our political leaders do one hell of a job dividing us.  We are becoming a very "Balkanized" country.  I won't bore you with how the Left does it to Repubs. & conservatives, as I'm sure you are well aware!  Your point however stands!!!!
    WE better come together SOON!

At least we all agree on one thing..... Maybe several things.........

1)  The Boston Red Sox are the greatest sports franchise in the history of ALL SPORTS!!!!!

2)  Fenway Park is the Greatest ballpark in the world!!!

3)  Boston is the GREATEST sports city in the world!!

4)  Ted Williams is the GREATEST hitter of ALL TIME!

*  I'm sure we can think of more........ 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

i am a massachusetts liberal but after 9/11, i totally supported Bush and his resolve against the terrorists...the reality is however he was sidetracked with Iraq/Saddam...no reasonable person can dispute that - I am just glad after almost ten yrs we got that murderer...it should not have taken that long but better late than never....i wish the victims of that tragic day peace (including a co-worker who lost a brother on the 104th floor) and closure...I thought it was cool that Obama called GWB beforehand to tell him because it was the right thing to do and Im sure GWB, like all of us, was happy to see that sob dead.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!! : I tend to share your unease with the "celebration."  I get it, & I'm not judging anyone who has "celebrated."  I actually thought I would feel more jubilant, but all I keep thinking is "is this going to bring on some horrific retaliation?"  I also find myself "war fatigued."  Now we're in 3 wars????  Two of which, our very liberal president is solidly behind.  I'm conservative by nature, and many believe that most conservatives have been behind ALL of these wars.  NOT SO!!!!!! MILLIONS of conservatives, like myself, have been opposed to ALL of these wars, as NONE have posed a clear & present danger to the U.S.  It seems we refuse to learn the lessons of history, where every GREAT country / civilization have overextended their reach with war, & collapsed from within??????????? I hope to God I'm wrong!!!!!  We are BROKE!!!  Bush spent like a drunken Dem. & Obama is doing a great job of doubling down on the deficit spending (which he ran against, I might add).  He has doubled, & tripled down on Afghanistan ?????? Because cave meetings are particularly effective in organizing terrorist activity??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Oh wait!!!!  No, because it was "the right war????"  Hmmmm!  I refuse to believe that so many bright people really thing chasing goat herders through the rugged terrain of Afghanistan is a SMART WAY to fight terrorism.  Are terrorist suddenly more proficient at planning their ops. by writing them out on stone tablets?????  I'm not just knocking Libs.!  Both parties are responsible for these wars! WE MUST BRING OUR VERY BRAVE KIDS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't say this to cause any fight.  I respect those who feel differently about this.  I just DON'T SEE any 'winning' in Afghanistan or Libya (ironically, Iraq might end up being the only 'success' in this region) ANYWAY......"God Bless America!"  & God Bless the Red Sox!  :) Trust me!  He is a Red Sox Fan :) :)  :) ( crazies, please cut me some slack on that last part.  Just kidding........ sort of) p.s.   If God did bless every nation, who would we have to make fun of????  :)
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog

Interesting post d-dog.  I appreciate your truly conservative skepticism of these wars.  What we have been calling conservatism nowadays, in terms of military overextension and fiscal gambling, is far from true conservatism.  I respect your frame of reference.

And, while I stand by my previous stance that God doesn't bless nations per se, He certainly blesses the Red Sox  Laughing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

The last thing Bin Laden saw was a United States of America Navy Seal aiming their weapon at him - can't top that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

The last thing Bin Laden saw was a United States of America Navy Seal aiming their weapon at him - can't top that.
    Posted by BurritoT

That does make for a pretty cool scene.  But, being that Bin Laden succeeded probably beyond his goals in luring, with one despicable act, a super power into two wars it cannot afford in human life or money, and cannot extricate itself from. I am not sure who really has the last laugh.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Hold on there Jesseyeric!!!!

If we took God out of the equation, we wouldn't have atheists like you to feel superior to & kick around!   :)     Just messin :)

Hey!  You're a Sox fan.....  You're entitled to feel however you want about anything else......  :) (redsox Dirtdog)

Actually, I am neither. Perhaps there is a higher power but I am hedging all bets. What I do know is that this God thing sure has brought an awful lot of stupid death in the world.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Space there is of course validity to your comment about the last laugh - but I am willing to wager OBL would have preferred another 20 years of leading terror rather than laying at the bottom of the Sea.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Space there is of course validity to your comment about the last laugh - but I am willing to wager OBL would have preferred another 20 years of leading terror rather than laying at the bottom of the Sea.
    Posted by BurritoT

No doubt Burrito.  

"So long Osama, have a nice trip"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!! : Every war has collateral casualties. They are unintentional. They are not deliberate and every effort is made to minimize them by a moral country. I believe that our country is more moral than others. The mission yesterday made every effort to have no innocent lives lost and they succeeded.  Can Calmy tell me why the USA was under attack in 911 in 2001. What was the need for the terrorists to target the Pentagon (military target) and the World Trade Center (Economic target)? Why did we deserve to be at war with the terrorists? What is their justification for trying to kill hundreds in the London subway. Please give us a history lesson and fill us in on why the USA and England are evil and the terrorists have God on their side?  Posters take note here on what you think of Calmy and Andrewmitch.
    Posted by Natick-Ned

Sure, but do you really think an Iraqi mother whose child is killed as a "collateral casuality" suffers less than an American mother whose child was killed on 9-11?  I agree, America has a responsibility to be morally superior but when Tommy Franks says "we don't do body counts", stuff like Abu Ghraib happens, and over 100,000 Iraqi people die in a war that was started via lies, that moral high ground gets pretty shaky.  It is very easy to to be myopic and say that Terrorists show no care for human life but what the U.S. does is collateral casualities.  Dead is dead.  Not all of us place a higher value on the life of an American civilian, that that of an Iraqi or Afghani civilian.  And not all us feel like God has a favorite country. 

What did Bin Laden hope to gain by attacking the Pentagon? Probably kill some important people, maybe damage the intelligence/military structure.  What did he hope to gain by attacking the WTC? Probably kill some important people and damage global finance.  Someone should have let him know that the amoral Americans in the financial sector were going to bring down the American economy in a few years anyway. Ultimately what was his goal, probably to lure the U.S. into a war it could not win, have the U.S. kill a bunch of civilians thus making it easy to recruit people to give their life fighting America.  Iraq was probably just a bonus. 

Ultimately Bin Laden got what he had coming, he was murdered as an unarmed civilian just like he murdered thousands of unarmed civilians. Poetic justice really.  I'm guessing Trump will be wanting to see that death certificate......

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!! : Sure, but do you really think an Iraqi mother whose child is killed as a "collateral casuality" suffers less than an American mother whose child was killed on 9-11?  I agree, America has a responsibility to be morally superior but when Tommy Franks says "we don't do body counts", stuff like Abu Ghraib happens, and over 100,000 Iraqi people die in a war that was started via lies, that moral high ground gets pretty shaky.  It is very easy to to be myopic and say that Terrorists show no care for human life but what the U.S. does is collateral casualities.  Dead is dead.  Not all of us place a higher value on the life of an American civilian, that that of an Iraqi or Afghani civilian.  And not all us feel like God has a favorite country.  What did Bin Laden hope to gain by attacking the Pentagon? Probably kill some important people, maybe damage the intelligence/military structure.  What did he hope to gain by attacking the WTC? Probably kill some important people and damage global finance.  Someone should have let him know that the amoral Americans in the financial sector were going to bring down the American economy in a few years anyway. Ultimately what was his goal, probably to lure the U.S. into a war it could not win, have the U.S. kill a bunch of civilians thus making it easy to recruit people to give their life fighting America.  Iraq was probably just a bonus.  Ultimately Bin Laden got what he had coming, he was murdered as an unarmed civilian just like he murdered thousands of unarmed civilians. Poetic justice really.  I'm guessing Trump will be wanting to see that death certificate......  
    Posted by Calmy
        CALMY.....WELCOME ABOARD, SON !!   U B L HAD TO GO.......   GOOD TIMING FOR THE "BIG O", YA GOT TO LOVE THE BOUNCE IN THE POLLS/RATINGS !!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from highflysox. Show highflysox's posts

Would love to see one of the seals kick the life out of mendenhall.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!! :     CALMY.....WELCOME ABOARD, SON !!   U B L HAD TO GO.......   GOOD TIMING FOR THE "BIG O", YA GOT TO LOVE THE BOUNCE IN THE POLLS/RATINGS !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

Printing a fake birth certificate and pretending to kill Osama in the same week!!!  Political genious.

Sections
Shortcuts