A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!

Nope, I didn't get the God Bless America thing and talked about how messed up our definition of terrorism is.....Sorry you didn't get that.  Sorry you took that as a personal attack.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I personally do not believe in God and I could care less wether people use "God Bless"....  I believe in the flag and the flag allows for all of us to speak our minds and share at least one point of common ground "freedom of speech"; though the flag burners seem to think "speech" means freedom of "expression" when they set it afire.  

Before you go touting old school Christian values over the modern version, Christianity was no saintly group in the 1700's.

Today the Navy Seals showed the country at its finest.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

"I personally do not believe in God and I could care less wether people use "God Bless" "  -  Burrito

Thanks...I think you just proved my point..........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I think you took a thread that should have been a good thing and turned it into your own personal platform.... a negative one at that.  You should not be proving any points here on this thread - it was not about that.  Shameful.

Take this forum - 99% baseball threads and yet you have stayed on top of this one like a cat on a mouse hole. You are salivating at the opportunity to argue your disgust for the country in which you live... you have made your case.  I challenge you to cease posting on this thread and try spending the rest of your day either discussing baseball or logging off.

Go Seals!  Go Red Sox!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

he shall get the credit; and it shall help him in the polls, and his re-election chances.

Who gives him credit depends upon the individual. It will have zero affect on his re-election chances, which will will be tied to his economic policies and the current state of the economy. I understand you are assigning him credit and claiming it will help him get re-elected, but 100% of the credit goes to the intelligence and military professional who have been working on this mission for over a decade.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

That's not really fair.  I posted a comment and then was continually attacked.  I wanted to be sure my position was not misunderstood.  And you are really stretching a lot with your opinion on my beliefs......there are many policies that the District of Columbia, Incorporated has forced upon us and the world that disgusts me but to say that I hate America is not accurate. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Your comment was "attacked" because it was inappropriate for the subject matter. Why would you not expect a reaction?  I believe you did expect one and this is what you wanted... an argument.  Either way if you do not want to be challenged than its best to leave it - as I said you made your belief well known, no reason to keep it going.

Anyhow it does not impact me enough to go on about it....  like the others before me I will leave you here so that you can spin your beliefs.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

"GWB was a major factor in the success."

How?  He abandoned the search for Bin Laden, shut down the division pursuing him in 2005 and said the following:

"I don't know where he is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him. " - George W. Bush, 2002

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

No we should serve the Earth morally.  Most wars have been fought in the name of God, how moral is that?  Just because you do not believe does not mean that you should .... oh brother what the point?  Mikey your a prime example of muck.

Go Navy Seals!  Go USA!  Go Red Sox!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Serve the earth morally?  Sorry but that New Age/Pagan stuff worshipping Gaia is really creepy stuff; especially since it is openly Anti-Christian...........no offense to you personally of course........

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

lol.  I could care.... I feel I am a fair person with a realistic value system.... Sometimes I feel I get walked on just because I am too busy trying to figure out how to be fair and reasonable.  I will take my morals any day over most others... If I am at a dinner and the people pray I respectfully bow my head and pretend - I do not stand on a pedestal and make my feelings known...  I do not scold or laugh at those who believe... in fact I am considering that my child study Buddhism here in Asia based on its teachings of peace - and I will let my child make a choice to what she is willing to believe or not believe.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

But to serve earth morally?  Who gets to determine how we serve it, what is moral, and more importantly why should any man be forced to serve anything or anyone?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamaicaPlain67. Show JamaicaPlain67's posts

Don't Buddists believe in a Christ or a superior being? Andrewmitch is a lost cause but I have some hope for Burrito. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Serve the earth morally? Sorry but that New Age/Pagan stuff worshipping Gaia is really creepy stuff; especially since it is openly Anti-Christian...........Andrew

You want anti-christian - just read the Bible.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConcernTroll. Show ConcernTroll's posts

In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!:
    Serve the earth morally? Sorry but that New Age/Pagan stuff worshipping Gaia is really creepy stuff; especially since it is openly Anti-Christian...........Andrew You want anti-christian - just read the Bible.
    Posted by jesseyeric

Old Testament. The only saving grace of the Old testament was the prophets predicting the coming of Jesus.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!:
    In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!! : Old Testament. The only saving grace of the Old testament was the prophets predicting the coming of Jesus.
    Posted by ConcernTroll

I think this speaks for itself.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

God Bless Seal Team 6, the brave men and women of JSOC and everyone in the armed services.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Forgive him father, for he knows not what he SAYS.....

I'm glad I checked out long ago..............  I actually feel sorry for andrewmitch!

I'm not sure the guy is all there???

Just let him be!  If he is an old man, he's set in his beliefs.... NOTHING we say will change his perspective.  Lord knows I tried earlier........

Let's drop the politics n go back to rooting for the Sox!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

p.s.   I'm not blaming anyone for being frustrated by the guy!  It's just a losing cause.......

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

Thanks Roadrunner.....some people have their allegiance to the DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, INCORPORATED.........my allegiance is to Yashua of Nazarath.......and you can only serve on master.....It's really as simple as that.
    Posted by andrewmitch

this sounds like Voo Doo to me. don't believe everything you read. but like so many others you were probably brainwashed as a child and cling to the belief of some mysterious God and his son. what phooey.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

"GWB was a major factor in the success." How?  He abandoned the search for Bin Laden, shut down the division pursuing him in 2005 and said the following: "I don't know where he is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him. " - George W. Bush, 2002
    Posted by crix

Other than your own deluded mind, provide the details for your bogus claim that GWB "abandoned the search for Bin Laden, & shut down the division pursuing him in 2005".

You are a liar. And, you are a joke by deleting the full comments that totally change the meaning of the snipets you deliberately lifted without the full commment.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

As people across the United States and the world celebrate the death of Osama Bin Laden, Deborah Borza reacts quite differently.

Borza’s daughter, Deora Bodley, 20, was the youngest female passenger on Flight 93 that crashed in Pennsylvania after it was hijacked by terrorists on Sept. 11, 2001.

“I felt nothing. Nothing was there,” Borza said about hearing the news that the leader of Al Qaeda had been killed. “What I can’t grasp is what it is to be jubilant over this. I don’t think I could have the same jubilation that others have.”

Sections
Shortcuts