A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!

In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!! : Printing a fake birth certificate and pretending to kill Osama in the same week!!!  Political genious.  
    Posted by Calmy[/QUOTE]   IM GLAD THAT YOU SAID THAT AND NOT ME !!!  BUT AS DAD WOULD SAY .........  "SON, JUST READ BETWEEN THE LINES" !!!   ALSO, OFF TO THE  W T C  ON THURSDAY !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!! :    IM GLAD THAT YOU SAID THAT AND NOT ME !!!  BUT AS DAD WOULD SAY .........  "SON, JUST READ BETWEEN THE LINES" !!!   ALSO, OFF TO THE  W T C  ON THURSDAY !!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Yep, cashing in on 9/11... how, dare I say, Presidential of him.  Maybe W will let him borrow the old MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! banner At least this time it would kind of make sense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from byebyeepstein. Show byebyeepstein's posts

there is a small doubt that BIN LADEN may not have been killed.
    it may have been a member of ZZ TOPP.*

*stolen from david letterman.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]there is a small doubt that BIN LADEN may not have been killed. it may have been a member of ZZ TOPP.* *stolen from david letterman.
    Posted by byebyeepstein[/QUOTE]  PLEASE SPARE ME/US !!   SO, WHEN ARE YOU MOVING TO RUSSIA ?????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!! : Printing a fake birth certificate and pretending to kill Osama in the same week!!!  Political genious.  
    Posted by Calmy[/QUOTE]

How do we know Reagan's was real? Or FDR, Lincoln, & Washington? What a joke this topic is.