A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!

In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!:
    [QUOTE]God Bless America?  Amazing.  Do you really think God would bless such a Godless nation?  Do you really think he would take sides of one nation (of His children) versus another nation (of His children)...... I think you guys outta stick to baseball. And for the record, I never asked anyone to commit murder in my behalf...........

Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I see you are very adept at copying and pasting. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!!:
    [QUOTE]Were the people who were involved with the Boston Tea Party cowards?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

it's a valid question

point being that this nation was founding on overthrowing it's very own goverment - right or wrong is not the issue...........the issue is what happened.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

And some are still trying to have a rational conversation with a guy who equates our FOUNDING FATHERS with Islamofacist terrorists!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me people??????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

Best definition of terrorism I've ever heard:

deliberate attacks on civilian populations for political gain. By way of example, the attack on the WTC was terrorism, whereas the attack on the Pentagon was a act of war.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]those are your words (and you keep twisting mine and make inane assumptions w/o any real basis) - I never gave my opinion of the Founding Fathers but it should be obvious what it is the point is that our Founding Fathers would be considered terrorists based on our the US's current definition....that's the point....you just want to continue to try and bash me and make personal attacks.....and you are missing the point..... by the way, you mention the innocent murder of civilians.  were any innocent civilians murdered by the US military during the war on terror?

The fact that you can't seem to make the distinction should settle the issue for everyone!

I don't think you realize just how "out there" you truly are???  It seems others may not either???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I never equated our founding fathers with Islamic Fundamentalists - that's you twisting my words and making the issue very emotional as evidenced as your attacks towards me.  Look at how Space communicates with me.  He may not agree but he's civil and rationale. 

So why don't you tell me:  how is a group of people overthrowing their goverment through violence not considered an act of terrorism?  if a group today tried to do that would they not be considered terrorists? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is9sxRfU-ik&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3Dwikileaks%2Biraq%2Bcivilian%2Bmurder%26aq%3Df&has_verified=1&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fverify_age%3Fnext_url%3Dhttp%253A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%253Fv%253Dis9sxRfU-ik

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

First: 6/4/2005
    Last: 5/2/2011
    it's a valid question

point being that this nation was founding on overthrowing it's very own goverment - right or wrong is not the issue...........the issue is what happened.

actually, I thought it was those american patriots that threw the british out of america similar to how the scots got england out of scotland. I believe it's called establishing freedom from tyranny.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

sure, if you are the freedom fighters...but if you are the governments it's terrorism

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]I never equated our founding fathers with Islamic Fundamentalists - that's you twisting my words and making the issue very emotional as evidenced as your attacks towards me.  Look at how Space communicates with me.  He may not agree but he's civil and rationale.  So why don't you tell me:  how is a group of people overthrowing their goverment through violence not considered an act of terrorism?  if a group today tried to do that would they not be considered terrorists? 

posted at 5/2/2011 2:22 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=69aeabbe1fa29fa9ee22fa0d93e6937d&plckUserId=69aeabbe1fa29fa9ee22fa0d93e6937d">
    First: 6/4/2005
    Last: 5/2/2011
    Just remember, the biggest "terrorists" in the history of the nation had names like Washington, Henry, and Jones.........

$170 Million Dollar Payroll and not one bona fide lefty in the pen....

Just who were these chaps??????

With ALL YOU HAVE SAID here today, I still can't believe many are still treating what you're saying with even a shred of SERIOUSNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'VE OFFICIALLY ENTERED THE TWILIGHT ZONE!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

That's good.  Just make comments in an attempt to bash me without answering very reasonable questions that were put forth to you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]That's good.  Just make comments in an attempt to bash me without answering very reasonable questions that were put forth to you.

I simply keep posting YOUR WORDS

I'm not going to seriously respond to sheer insanity!!!!!!!

I'm not saying you personally are insane, but what you have SAID IS!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

No, you are doing far more than just posting my words...You are adding many assumptions and conclusions while dodging all of the questions I asked you.  And you refuse to do some critical thinking on the matter as you are far too emotional on the topic.  It's OK.  I forgive you.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Are our "chickens coming home to roost?"  Rev. Wright????????

Those who use such an occasion to bash our country for PAST mistakes, totally ignoring our overwhelmingly positive effect on the general course of history.......

ARE SIMPLY THE CORE OF THE BLAME AMERICA FIRST CROWD!!!!!!

The U.S. has, and will continue to make, terrible mistakes given the state of the world AS IT IS!!!!  WE ARE OFTEN FACED WITH HORRIBLE CHOICES given this
    imperfect world, with NO GOOD CHOICES!!!!

People like andrewmitch try to obscure this reality & hold the U.S. & ALL her decisions IN THE PAST accountable to hindsight with ZERO regard for history & the absolute lack of ANY GOOD CHOICES!!!!!!!

andrewmitch references Cambodia...................  Is he aware of Pol Pot & his "killing fields" after the U.S. pulled out.  I suppose he thinks that was OUR
    (the U.S.'s) fault also.

If you choose to continue this madness of engaging someone like this, have at it.................

AT LEAST KNOW THAT IT IS TOTAL INSANITY!!!!!! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

your last post is nothing more than what i said:  a rant in an attempt to discredit me by making your own assumptions and conclusions about specifics that i never even touched on....for example:  where did i reference cambodia?  where did i say our chickens are coming home to roost?  etc etc please stop spreading disinformation about me.

Again, it's clear that your allegiance is to the District of Columbia, Incorporated.  Mine is not.  Mine is with my one and only Master.  Time to move on.......

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

It's sad really.  andrewmitch left for quite some time after being soundly rebuked for his first ignorant post on this thread.  He waits a while (an hour or two), then comes back with even nuttier stuff.......

Many engage him?????  I simply don't get it.

THE POINT OF THIS THREAT WAS TO SAY THANKS TO OUR BRAVE YOUNG MEN & WOMEN IN THE MILITARY & INTEL. COM.

this clown doesn't care who's honor he has to tread on to salvage even the slightest vindication of even the most irrelevant point he chooses to make at any particular time.

HAVE AT IT PEOPLE!  KEEP ENGAGING THIS GUY AS THOUGH SOME OF HIS POINTS HAVE SOME MERIT!
    THAT'S ALL HE WANTS!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

[QUOTE]Hatfields vs. McCoys have a shootout in the woods. It's a battle. If Grandpa Hatfield sneaks into the McCoy backyard and poisons their dog in the middle of the night, that's terrorism. Grandma McCoy retaliates by by drowning the Hatfields' cat, more terrorism. Perhaps a stupid analogy but I hope that you get my point - just a bit.
    Posted by pike[/QUOTE]

Sure, but it is not always that black and white. 

Was it state sponsered terrorism when US soldiers murdered villages of Vietnamese civilians?

I think it is way to easy for the U.S. to catergorize civilian death as a casuality of war.   Tommy Franks famously said "we don't do body counts".  That sort of attitude demonstrates a lack of concern for the loss of civilian life, which is alledgedly the exact act that we as Americans are responding to.    

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NAVY SEALS & MEN & WOMEN IN UNIFORM & UNDER COVER!!! : It is estimated that 3 million(some estimates as high as 5 million) Vietnamese civialians were killed during the U.S. invasion of Vietnam and the instability that followed. I don't believe that accounts for the deaths in Cambodia or Laos. It is amazing what we are able to sweep under the rug and/or justify in the name of America.
    Posted by Calmy[/QUOTE]

For that I apologize!  Thought it was you!  However, you went on to say...............................................

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I am sorry.  Next time I will be sure not to take 2 hours away from this forum....I didn't read my forum manual this morning.

Meanwhile you say that anyone who engages me is nuts yet no one has "engaged" me more than you.......if you considering throwing insults at me as "engaging"....too bad you can't simply discuss the issue rationally and logically so you feel the need to insult nor answer a single one of my simple and direct questions.  I feel sorry for you.

What I originally took issue w/ was the "God Bless America" comment and IMO most people in this nation are Godless.........Period.  Say what you want.  I am outta here.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]yup, that was another unjust "war" look at the videos on wikileaks of our "brave men and women" with trillions of dollars of arms gunning down unarmed civilans running away in sandals.......their use of torture.......etc etc etc

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

[QUOTE]It's sad really.  andrewmitch left for quite some time after being soundly rebuked for his first ignorant post on this thread.  He waits a while (an hour or two), then comes back with even nuttier stuff....... Many engage him?????  I simply don't get it. THE POINT OF THIS THREAT WAS TO SAY THANKS TO OUR BRAVE YOUNG MEN & WOMEN IN THE MILITARY & INTEL. COM. this clown doesn't care who's honor he has to tread on to salvage even the slightest vindication of even the most irrelevant point he chooses to make at any particular time. HAVE AT IT PEOPLE!  KEEP ENGAGING THIS GUY AS THOUGH SOME OF HIS POINTS HAVE SOME MERIT! THAT'S ALL HE WANTS!
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]

What do YOU want?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Ipso facto................  You completely agree with Calmy