A complaint about Notin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

A complaint about Notin

Did you see what he wrote?  It was a complaint!  To wit:

"Are you that desperate for something to complain about?"

With respect, Sir, that is outrageous!  This board is a complainers hotline:  1-800-266-7524(6).  

The complaining complainers will now have a field day complaining about your complaining* about their complaining complaints**.

* - not really, and if that day ever comes it will certainly be backed up with those pesky fact things you like so much.

** - "I hate {fill in the blank}'s ugly face!"

;-)

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

Re: A complaint about Notin

The complaining complainers will now have a field day complaining about your complaining* about their complaining complaints**.

the real question here sonics is

can U say that 3 times fast

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

notin is the best and most baseball knowledgeable poster on this site.

Sox4ever

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Hold up just a second, Notin might be the best poster in here but I'm probably the biggest complainer of complainers....which makes me a complainer?  huh, I guess I'm a hypocrite....well....at least I'm self aware!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

Hold up just a second, Notin might be the best poster in here but I'm probably the biggest complainer of complainers....which makes me a complainer?  huh, I guess I'm a hypocrite....well....at least I'm self aware!!!

Quote:

I'm not sure notin is the most knowledgeable, but one them certainly and wouldn't consider you a complainer hugh.  Like most of us who know the game and our team well we just speak our minds.  It may not sit well with some but honesty and reality is still the best policy and it takes all of us to make the board work.  Notin, yourself and me included don't do anything to get kicked off like many so we must be fine in the eyes of the MODS.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think you are, moon, always have and you prove that often with outstanding research and thoughtful posts. I don't always agree with you, but I find you the Most Interesting Sox Fan In the World.

Notin is smart, but he's also dismissive. You understand people are entitled to their opinions and you try to be cordial. I don't have the patience with some posters that you do. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to RigatoniT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

over Williams head yet again.... 

[/QUOTE]

Of course, my horse!  It wasn't a deliberate Bill-baiting...in fact it wasn't Bill-related at all.  

To be honest, it wasn't even very funny or clever IMO...I'm just so sick and effffing tired of the complainers I responded to a post randomly and one of my favourite and most-respected posters, Notin, happened to have taken the same anti-complaining, anti-fact stance I agree with.

Of the few respondents, only one person didn't get it.  How unsurprising....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to dannycater's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I think you are, moon, always have and you prove that often with outstanding research and thoughtful posts. I don't always agree with you, but I find you the Most Interesting Sox Fan In the World.

Notin is smart, but he's also dismissive. You understand people are entitled to their opinions and you try to be cordial. I don't have the patience with some posters that you do. 

[/QUOTE]
    Oh what  do you know.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Look, I have to go out now.  In case there is any doubt, Notin is among the posters here I respect the most and I felt - and am still certain - he would understand the joke, as weak and obvious as I thought it was, was about the complaining complainers he was jokingly complaining about. Durr.  Only Captain Obvious didn't get it.

SparkySpawn (;-))- I totally disagree with your point about Notin being "dismissive".  I don't see it like that at all. I admit I tend to agree with Notin's views generally, and get frustrated when people dismiss things they don't understand because they "understand" baseball or because they "know what they see", or don't understand historical things like the (1974) Reserve Clause.  But I love people like Notin that have the clear, simple ability to present their logical, fact-based dispassionate views and then let people to swing on their own rope.

If Notin - or Hill - presents a general garment of ignorance and someone claims it's cut to their size? ...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Look, I have to go out now.  In case there is any doubt, Notin is among the posters here I respect the most and I felt - and am still certain - he would understand the joke, as weak and obvious as I thought it was, was about the complaining complainers he was jokingly complaining about. Durr.  Only Captain Obvious didn't get it.

SparkySpawn (;-))- I totally disagree with your point about Notin being "dismissive".  I don't see it like that at all. I admit I tend to agree with Notin's views generally, and get frustrated when people dismiss things they don't understand because they "understand" baseball or because they "know what they see", or don't understand historical things like the (1974) Reserve Clause.  But I love people like Notin that have the clear, simple ability to present their logical, fact-based dispassionate views and then let people to swing on their own rope.

If Notin - or Hill - presents a general garment of ignorance and someone claims it's cut to their size? ...

[/QUOTE]

I was about 89% sure you were joking. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

I will say that notin knows more about other team's players than I do, that's why I said "baseball knowledge" - not necessarily Red Sox knowledge for which there are several very knowledgeable posters here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Notin likes to talk about himself in the 3rd person....reminds me of what we used to do here way long time ago, 1990s in Sox CanLand chat...We had special Third Person Chat days. Cater thinks it's wicked cool that notin has a plan.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good Post Danny, my man.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to RigatoniT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

over Williams head yet again.... 

[/QUOTE]

Like playing LF for the SOX.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was about 89% sure you were joking. 

[/QUOTE]

You don't believe that, surely you were 100% certain!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] hugh..knock it off with your complainer complaining :-)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

LOL

Notin couldn't be so arrogant and dismissive without all of you.  Thank you for your support.  And my mission of deriding the Legion of the Whiny would be fruitless if there was no Legion of the Whiny.

Notin thanks you from his third person. 

How did I miss this thread?  It's so rare to have one dedicated to me...

Sections
Shortcuts