A DAY LATER, Ben please don't tell R S NATION that ACEVES is the.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

A DAY LATER, Ben please don't tell R S NATION that ACEVES is the.......

ANSWER  !!!!!    While waiting for the results on LACKEY, just wondering what Ben is thinking !!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: A DAY LATER, Ben please don't tell R S NATION that ACEVES is the.......

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

Aceves since 9/12

era   11.57

OBA    .359

CONAN,  thank you for your stella info here !!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

too bad u will start 15 more threads about it

Not really ......  But  R S NATION wants to know ......   BTW, as your girl friend would say, "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE"  ????

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Aceves is on the roster as a long reliever, which is exactly what he did yesterday.  Yes, he gave up that execrable 3 run dinger, but he also pitched 3.1 innings and allowed the rest of the bullpen to rest on a day when the Sox hitters couldn't hit spit. 

If Lackey misses a start, I doubt Aceves will be his sub.  The Sox have good options at Pawtucket. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I hope Lackey isnt the spot starter. His record as a starter is not good. he has as many BB as he does K's. Hes only started about 9 or 10 games in his career. Hes a long reliever, not a good starter. I hope they have another option they are considering.

Lackeys initial exam was encouraging, but until the MRI results today, we wont know for sure whats going on in there. Hopefully hes not out more than a few games. He looked great in the 4 innings he pitched.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

I hope Lackey isnt the spot starter. His record as a starter is not good. he has as many BB as he does K's. Hes only started about 9 or 10 games in his career. Hes a long reliever, not a good starter. I hope they have another option they are considering.

Lackeys initial exam was encouraging, but until the MRI results today, we wont know for sure whats going on in there. Hopefully hes not out more than a few games. He looked great in the 4 innings he pitched.

You do mean ACEVES  ??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

DR. Bill yesteday you said Lackey was doNe. That you knew he blew out his arm.

A DAD WOULD SAY ""SON MAKE UP YOUR MIND IS HE OUT OR NOT? SON START READING WHAT YOU WRIT BEFORE YOU POST YOU ARE BECOMING A REDUNDANT SPEAKING TROLL AND ARE MAKING STATEMENTS THAT ARE ALL OVER THE MAP."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

DR. Bill yesteday you said Lackey was doNe. That you knew he blew out his arm.

A DAD WOULD SAY ""SON MAKE UP YOUR MIND IS HE OUT OR NOT? SON START READING WHAT YOU WRIT BEFORE YOU POST YOU ARE BECOMING A REDUNDANT SPEAKING TROLL AND ARE MAKING STATEMENTS THAT ARE ALL OVER THE MAP."

Not so fast young Jim/f/florida......  I think that DAD would say on this one......  "SON, the PROOF will be in the PITCHING " !!!!!  Time will tell !!!

Sections
Shortcuts