A different kind of Over/Under Bet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

A different kind of Over/Under Bet

Someone posted earlier about the over/under with regards to Ortiz going back on the DL within the next three months.

I have a different..and hopefully more fun...over/under challenge.

I've noticed that the number of David Ortiz threads have not diminished since our beloved DH returned to the lineup. 
    The naysayers continue to naysay..and the Sox fans continue to support their DH and wish him well.

So...since we are obviously stuck with Ortiz threads for the forseeable future..why not have fun. Let's make some fun predictions regarding the number of threads themselves. I'll throw out a random number and we'll count new threads as well as threads that get bumped up from the second page( or prior)  to the first page.

I am going to go with 65 dedicated Ortiz threads between now and  December 31 2013. What say you...over or under 65??

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: A different kind of Over/Under Bet

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh, I see it going well over 65.

For each thread Bill or Jackbu starts I make it a point to toss up an Ortiz post. Now if the classs would like to see less of this, maybe BuBu and Bill (and DAD) could put Ortiz on the back burner. (What's the over/under on that one Wink ?

[/QUOTE

Haha...okay. Good point.....maybe we can make it a competition. The number of Pro-Ortiz threads v. the number of Ortiz bashing threads...?

Alternately..I suppose we could all just stop commenting on Jack or Bill's Ortiz ramblings...of course..that wouldn't stop them from bumping up their 6 month old threads I suppose. Maybe Dottie can archive old threads. I remember they used to do that at one time.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: A different kind of Over/Under Bet

In response to miscricket's comment:

[QUOTE]

Oh, I see it going well over 65.

For each thread Bill or Jackbu starts I make it a point to toss up an Ortiz post. Now if the classs would like to see less of this, maybe BuBu and Bill (and DAD) could put Ortiz on the back burner. (What's the over/under on that one Wink ?

[/QUOTE

Haha...okay. Good point.....maybe we can make it a competition. The number of Pro-Ortiz threads v. the number of Ortiz bashing threads...?

Alternately..I suppose we could all just stop commenting on Jack or Bill's Ortiz ramblings...of course..that wouldn't stop them from bumping up their 6 month old threads I suppose. Maybe Dottie can archive old threads. I remember they used to do that at one time.

We know nothing will stop BuBu from bumping his threads.

If you want a good laugh..go check out the other Ortiz thread....I swear...he is delusional....simple delusional..lol

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.