1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: A Dinner with DGalehouse - Never Again

In response to louisthelipp's comment:

Years ago I worked in the same office with DGalehouse and we went out to dinner together at a well known steakhouse. We both ordered a Steak & Seafood platter and had a few drinks to relax after a long day at the office. After sampling the appetizers, DGalehouse complained that the Onion Soup was entirely too salty and the cheese topping was too stringy. The waitress was very apologetic. I enjoyed my steak, it was done just right. DGalehouse ordered his medium rare and sent it back four times to the kitchen since it wasn't done properly. He also considered the lobster to be overcooked. Finally the cook came to the table with a machete in his hand and ordered DGalehouse to immediately leave the restaurant. On the way out the door DGalehouse grabbed a few complementary mints and told the receptionist that they were too sweet. I was so embarassed by his behavior that I felt like crawling under the table. Never again did I ever go out to dinner with DGalehouse again. The co-workers laughed at me when I recounted my story and obviously were already aware of how DGalehouse was. Live and learn

Yeah , but I picked up the check.  Remember ?   Now , when it is your  turn to pay , you refuse to go.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

"To me it's like a mountain, a vast bowl of puss...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwZaqZaRe78

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to louisthelipp's comment:

Waiter ,  could you tell the chef to cook this a little longer ?  And , bring me another Heineken.  Louis is buying. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from -Guru-Meditation-. Show -Guru-Meditation-'s posts

Sections
Shortcuts