A ditty for all the whiners!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

A ditty for all the whiners!

Hurray for the Red Sox, Hurray for the Celts, Hurray for the Bruins, I don’t think there is anyone else. Oh yeah the Patriots but I don’t know if they’ll play, so let cheer for our teams, today!

Go Red Sox, bring home a ring, go Celts tonight, just do your thing, go Bruins let’s go for the Cup,

and you know what, if all three win it all, this will make all the whiners shut up!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Re: A ditty for all the whiners!

They'll either shut up or the celebration will be so loud no one will hear them ....

:o) 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Love your ditty, very witty!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

kinda silly...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Maybe I've been so patient with the Sox because I'm enjoying the winter postseason so much.

Montreal lost. I hate the Canadiens more than the Yankees. Growing up, I've had my heart broken directly by the Canadiens more than the Yankees. (1971, 78 and 79).

The Flyers lost. I hate the Flyers as much as Montreal. I still not have forgotten 1974.

The Lakers were swept. I hate the Lakers as much as Montreal -- '85, '87, '10.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

In Response to A ditty for all the whiners!:
    [QUOTE]Hurray for the Red Sox, Hurray for the Celts, Hurray for the Bruins, I don’t think there is anyone else. Oh yeah the Patriots but I don’t know if they’ll play, so let cheer for our teams, today! Go Red Sox, bring home a ring, go Celts tonight, just do your thing, go Bruins let’s go for the Cup, and you know what, if all three win it all, this will make all the whiners shut up!
    Posted by -EdithBunker-[/QUOTE]

I know Edith Bunker was optimistic and all, but this ditty is more suited for the perky, nubile cheerleader with her pompoms and matching panties. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Now this thread has my attention! The thought of those pom-poms...

Roy: I can relate.
    My disdain for the Canadians is also immense.
    In fact, the bogus officiating in those playoff games (seeing Montreal get those key powerplays - 5 on 3 at times - on questionable calls. Then watching the Bruin being rewarded with power plays when the game was out of reach) and the expanded playoff format killed my interest in the game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bosoxl94l. Show Bosoxl94l's posts

What the forum is missing is a drunk lady living in a trailer park in Rhode Island who is named Bingo and speaks gibberish.

Sections
Shortcuts