A few teams looking for LH relief pitching

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: A few teams looking for LH relief pitching

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to southpaw777's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Sox have a few names that could be of interest to other teams.

Miller, Breslow, Morales, Britton, and Hernandez

Not sure if all would be available, but we have a few.

[/QUOTE]

Good look lefty.

LH relievers are a high value commodity.  may be worth it to hang on to them and see what we can get right before the trading deadline.  their value will be at the peak...

[/QUOTE]

That may happen as well...We do have a surplus though.

I would keep Breslow, Miller and Britton if I could. But if a solid offer came in, You have to consider all of them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RedSoxDOrtiz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

i think Bard can be switched to RED

[/QUOTE]

We got three all star caliber years from Bard.  He was a resounding success as far as this list goes and any team would be happy to get three years of service on the big league club that he gave for league minimum.

My legend stated:

Green = spent time in the majors and contributed for a team or are currently doing so

[/QUOTE]

I forgot about Almanzar. He had two okay years now after losing top prospect status. Big year at AAA this year for him.

[/QUOTE]

You can possibly add Almanzar to the green catigorie year, as he was just picked up in the rule 5 fron Baltimore.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HailToTheKing. Show HailToTheKing's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The Sox have a few names that could be of interest to other teams.

Miller, Breslow, Morales, Britton, and Hernandez

Not sure if all would be available, but we have a few.

[/QUOTE]

Good look lefty.

LH relievers are a high value commodity.  may be worth it to hang on to them and see what we can get right before the trading deadline.  their value will be at the peak...

[/QUOTE]

That may happen as well...We do have a surplus though.

I would keep Breslow, Miller and Britton if I could. But if a solid offer came in, You have to consider all of them.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  I'm not a fan of trading pitching AT ALL unless it's for something good.  Last year Buch, Doubie and Lackey (beginning of season) all missed time.  We went through 3 different pitchers to figure out the closer and lost a bunch due to injury.  I hope they learn from history and just don't shop the Sox pitchers for something small.  If it's for a large impact piece that can help the club not only next year to make up for the Ells loss or some extra protection for Papi....then that's a different story.

Sections
Shortcuts