A-Fraud's Press conference

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

A-Fraud's Press conference

Thoughts..? I am not impressed. I'd have a lot more respect if he came clean and said "guilty as charged".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: A-Fraud's Press conference

In response to miscricket's comment:

Thoughts..? I am not impressed. I'd have a lot more respect if he came clean and said "guilty as charged".

My thoughts are A-ROD cant get out of his own way and is his own worst enemy, and that's saying something

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Totally delusional. He talked about his "respect for the game". If he had any respect for the game, or himself, he'd  accept what been handed down. He's been a fraud his entire career. He's made about 300 million he wouldn't have, without doing what he's accused of. The irony is, the guy is nothing without baseball and baseball is better of without him. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Despicable.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

I Want To Thank All, For All The $,s I Stole From MLB My Fans And The Yankme,s, I Want To Help This Team Make It To The Play-Offs, Is This Flem Wad For Real....LoL.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

suspend him for life. many people deserve a second chance, there should be no third chances.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Michael Kay "A lot of player don't like AROD"....the sad part is, I don't think he likes himself, which is why baseball is everything to him. It makes him feels worth something and nothing without it, which lends itself to the PEDs's.  I suspect he's one of those players that will self destruct, without the game

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Michael Kay "A lot of player don't like AROD"....the sad part is, I don't think he likes himself, which is why baseball is everything to him. It makes him feels worth something and nothing without it, which lends itself to the PEDs's.  I suspect he's one of those players that will self destruct, without the game

Then why did he hug himself in the mirror ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to torgorocks' comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

My thoughts are A-ROD cant get out of his own way and is his own worst enemy, and that's saying something

I  wish him only the worst. It couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

Btw, do you think a-rod will wear a Yankee or Ranger cap when he is inducted in the HOF?

There shall be no HOF for him; that is, unless his legal dream team finds a way for him to sue to get in.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

Bravato.  Narcissist love, but don't like, themselves. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

He always struck me as someone who considers himself the supreme gift of the world. This is why it's always someone else's fault. A few yrs before the RS almost got him, he almost landed with the NYM. His demands were outlandish (Private plane, hotel, and lockeroom for his entourage. a 300 foot painting of himself on the side of a midtown bldg, ala Gooden, etc), and the NYM as a result backed off; the GM, I believe it was Phillips at that time, said 'He wants one set of rules for himself, and a second set of rules for the other 24 players'.

I didn't like him then.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

He always struck me as someone who considers himself the supreme gift of the world. This is why it's always someone else's fault. A few yrs before the RS almost got him, he almost landed with the NYM. His demands were outlandish (Private plane, hotel, and lockeroom for his entourage. a 300 foot painting of himself on the side of a midtown bldg, ala Gooden, etc), and the NYM as a result backed off; the GM, I believe it was Phillips at that time, said 'He wants one set of rules for himself, and a second set of rules for the other 24 players'.

I didn't like him then.

Do you think someone who actually likes and respects themself, would ever in their right mind, ask for that? It's to feel important, liked and respected, and given something they don't feel for themselves. Needs an entourage around him, to constantly reinforce how great he really is. It's actually very sad and pathetic. I dont think the guy ever developed, mentally. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Lance Armstrong, Alex Rodriguez all the same. The players union should be ashamed for protecting their own simply for the sake of protecting their own.

hello

did not 13 players get suspended today with no failed tests

the union has made great strides

and as long as mlb keeps arods appeal process on the up & up

I see the union making even more concessions this winter

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I didn't like him then.

Do you think someone who actually likes and respects themself, would ever in their right mind, ask for that? It's to feel important, liked and respected, and given something they don't feel for themselves. Needs an entourage around him, to constantly reinforce how great he really is. It's actually very sad and pathetic. I dont think the guy ever developed, mentally. 

I get it now; the old superiority due to an underlying inferiority complex. I have relatives like that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

If the Yankee ownership had any class they would DFA him the hell with the 100m.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

If the Yankee ownership had any class they would DFA him the hell with the 100m.

If George was still around, I think that's how it would go, TWM

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

Lance Armstrong, Alex Rodriguez all the same. The players union should be ashamed for protecting their own simply for the sake of protecting their own.

hello

did not 13 players get suspended today with no failed tests

the union has made great strides

and as long as mlb keeps arods appeal process on the up & up

yeah lets see how the players union henchman aka the arbitrator administers his idea of fair punishment. We all know the arbitrator gets his paid vacations via a 3rd party who is reimbursed by the union.

The union should support and even encourage ARod to be banned for life. I already heard a few players say they don't think he should be playing, dissention in the ranks.

I always suspected that myself; ditto with Bountygate in the NFL and some trials of late.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Pete Abraham         @PeteAbe

Nobody embodies the George Costanza credo of "It's not a lie if you believe it" better than A-Rod.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

yeah lets see how the players union henchman aka the arbitrator administers his idea of fair punishment. We all know the arbitrator gets his paid vacations via a 3rd party who is reimbursed by the union.

What we all know, well apparently not you, is this will be the arbitrators

first case seein how the last one was fired by management after the braun hearing

The union should support and even encourage ARod to be banned for life. I already heard a few players say they don't think he should be playing, dissention in the ranks.

what makes you think they're not

none of us like it but there is a  appeal process that was

agreed to BY ALL  in the last CBA

so I repeat

as long as mlb keeps arods appeal process on the up & up

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I think he's been clean since 2008.  His stats suggest he hasn't been on PEDs in a while.

he admitted to taking PEDs when he was with the Rangers.  When he got to NY, his numbers dropped off.  then in 2007, in his opt out year, his stats spiked up.  Once he signed his contract, his stats fell off again.

as far as ARod goes, I think it's all a bunch of BS.  I think the Yankee ownership are mad that he stopped taking PEDs.  They paid for a guy hitting 325 with 40 homers, and got a guy hitting 280 with 20 home runs.

I'm not an ARod fan, but I haven't seen anything to suggest he's taken PEDs in the past 5 years.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

I think he's been clean since 2008.  His stats suggest he hasn't been on PEDs in a while.

he admitted to taking PEDs when he was with the Rangers.  When he got to NY, his numbers dropped off.  then in 2007, in his opt out year, his stats spiked up.  Once he signed his contract, his stats fell off again.

as far as ARod goes, I think it's all a bunch of BS.  I think the Yankee ownership are mad that he stopped taking PEDs.  They paid for a guy hitting 325 with 40 homers, and got a guy hitting 280 with 20 home runs.

I'm not an ARod fan, but I haven't seen anything to suggest he's taken PEDs in the past 5 years.

HUH.... You do know they have the goods on him, going back to 2008? Thats what this is all about. 

Sections
Shortcuts