A-Fraud's Press conference

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Re: A-Fraud's Press conference

In response to J-BAY's comment:

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

I think he's been clean since 2008.  His stats suggest he hasn't been on PEDs in a while.

he admitted to taking PEDs when he was with the Rangers.  When he got to NY, his numbers dropped off.  then in 2007, in his opt out year, his stats spiked up.  Once he signed his contract, his stats fell off again.

as far as ARod goes, I think it's all a bunch of BS.  I think the Yankee ownership are mad that he stopped taking PEDs.  They paid for a guy hitting 325 with 40 homers, and got a guy hitting 280 with 20 home runs.

I'm not an ARod fan, but I haven't seen anything to suggest he's taken PEDs in the past 5 years.

HUH.... You do know they have the goods on him, going back to 2008? Thats what this is all about. 

Have you seen the evidence?  Does his stats suggest he's been on PEDs?  His stats since 2008 have been the worst of his career.  hes admitted to taking PEDs at Texas and yet his stats since 2008 are way below his Texas numbers.  If you look at his stats, they suggest that the only year since he left Texas that he juiced was 2007.  All of the other years are good, but not great.

I admit that Selig is an honorable guy, but look at Arods stats.

by the way, Colon is 40 years old, was suspended last year for PEDs, Is clean this year but has an ERA of 2.50, the lowest of his career and nearly a run lower than last year.  Colon who is having a career year is cleared, but ARod with so-so numbers is dirty?  Doesn't make sense to me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

I think he's been clean since 2008.  His stats suggest he hasn't been on PEDs in a while.

he admitted to taking PEDs when he was with the Rangers.  When he got to NY, his numbers dropped off.  then in 2007, in his opt out year, his stats spiked up.  Once he signed his contract, his stats fell off again.

as far as ARod goes, I think it's all a bunch of BS.  I think the Yankee ownership are mad that he stopped taking PEDs.  They paid for a guy hitting 325 with 40 homers, and got a guy hitting 280 with 20 home runs.

I'm not an ARod fan, but I haven't seen anything to suggest he's taken PEDs in the past 5 years.

HUH.... You do know they have the goods on him, going back to 2008? Thats what this is all about. 

Have you seen the evidence?  Does his stats suggest he's been on PEDs?  His stats since 2008 have been the worst of his career.  hes admitted to taking PEDs at Texas and yet his stats since 2008 are way below his Texas numbers.  If you look at his stats, they suggest that the only year since he left Texas that he juiced was 2007.  All of the other years are good, but not great.

I admit that Selig is an honorable guy, but look at Arods stats.

by the way, Colon is 40 years old, was suspended last year for PEDs, Is clean this year but has an ERA of 2.50, the lowest of his career and nearly a run lower than last year.  Colon who is having a career year is cleared, but ARod with so-so numbers is dirty?  Doesn't make sense to me.

They had enough on the 13 other players, that they didnt fight it and accepted the suspensions. Reportedly, they have much more on AROD, who flew Bosche to Detroit, during the 2008 ALCS and it's gone from there, 100's of emails, texts, payments, attempting to buy evidence, and brought in other players. Thats enough for me 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

from 1998 to 2003, ARod was hitting between 40 and 57 HRs per year.  Since 2008, he's hit 35, 30, 30, 18, and 16 HRs.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

from 1998 to 2003, ARod was hitting between 40 and 57 HRs per year.  Since 2008, he's hit 35, 30, 30, 18, and 16 HRs.  

He's not fighting the evidence , he's fighting the amount of games. They had enough on the 13 other players, that they didnt fight it and accepted the suspensions. Reportedly, they have much more on AROD, who flew Bosche to Detroit, during the 2008 ALCS and it's gone from there, 100's of emails, texts, payments, attempting to buy evidence, and brought in other players. Thats enough for me 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

He's not fighting the evidence , he's fighting the amount of games. They had enough on the 13 other players, that they didnt fight it and accepted the suspensions. Reportedly, they have much more on AROD, who flew Bosche to Detroit, during the 2008 ALCS and it's gone from there, 100's of emails, texts, payments, attempting to buy evidence, and brought in other players. Thats enough for me 

You've seen the texts?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

interesting theory DirtyWaterLover

but my money is on that he used

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

It appears that A-Rod was unable to deliver Petitte's PED's before last nights game.  And speaking of Andy,  they better test ARoid while he's gone or he'll come back better than ever.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

blah blah blah, enough of this witch hunt. Football players only get 4 games when caught. Rodney Harrison who was on PED`s has a spot on Sunday night football and is the HOF. Don't feed me the BS excuse that it doesn`t matter in football. I don`t care if Arod plays and I don`t care if all the PED users I watch growing up get in the hall of fame. Message board reacationists annoy the heck out of me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to BostonBruinss' comment:

blah blah blah, enough of this witch hunt. Football players only get 4 games when caught. Rodney Harrison who was on PED`s has a spot on Sunday night football and is the HOF. Don't feed me the BS excuse that it doesn`t matter in football. I don`t care if Arod plays and I don`t care if all the PED users I watch growing up get in the hall of fame. Message board reacationists annoy the heck out of me.

4, of a 16 game NFL season. 50, of a 162 game baseball season. So two wrongs, make a right? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

4, of a 16 game NFL season. 50, of a 162 game baseball season. So two wrongs, make a right? 

4 games is about a month buddy, there are usually 4 games a month. Two wrongs don`t make a right but enough with the double standard and singling out some athletes over others.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

4 games is about a month buddy, there are usually 4 games a month. Two wrongs don`t make a right but enough with the double standard and singling out some athletes over others.

The point is the percentage of games out of the season, of the respective sport, players are  suspeneded. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

The point is the percentage of games out the season, of the respective sport, players are  suspeneded. 

still though, you have to admit, its doesn`t seem to be a problem getting into the NFL HOF if you are a user. You also don`t get destoyed in the media. To be honest, I can`t the media and people who project all their hatred towards athletes. Arod is not some wife beating scum bag. He did what many major leaguers did which was the culture at the time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

The idea that we can tell whether A-Rod was using or not based on his stats is a little bizarre. Where are the stats showing Everth Cabrera (with his whopping 9 career home run) was using? How about Cervelli?

Most of the players suspended yesterday as well as in the past for PEDs have been relative nobodies who we'll likely never hear much about again. You can't exactly assume someone is clean because they aren't putting up Barry Bonds or Roger Clemens-like numbers.

For MLB to throw the book at Rodriguez like this, I have to assume they have evidence against him that dates at least beyond his 2009 admission of previous use.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Does his stats suggest he's been on PEDs?"

This is an idiotic argument. 

Some players get a stats bounce on PEDs. Others take PEDs because they are desperate and don't get a bounce. 

You don't convict someone based on stats alone. It's body type and many other factors. (Have you noticed how fat his face is now? LOL)

At any rate, ARod is not taking the hardcore anabolic steroids that boost your home run stats considerably. Those roids are too easily detectable. He's relegated to less detectable HGH which has much more modest performance benefits.

I realize you won't want to have to sell your ARod gear at a steep discount but the time has come...

Sections
Shortcuts