A-Gon is better than Teixeira... Crawford starting to really heat up. This is the offense I expected to see.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

A-Gon is better than Teixeira... Crawford starting to really heat up. This is the offense I expected to see.

Gotta love this.  Now it's time to get Pedroia back on track. 

By the way- I told you all that Youkilis would come around.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: A-Gon is better than Teixeira... Crawford starting to really heat up. This is the offense I expected to see.

In Response to A-Gon is better than Teixeira... Crawford starting to really heat up. This is the offense I expected to see.:
    [QUOTE]Gotta love this.  Now it's time to get Pedroia back on track.  By the way- I told you all that Youkilis would come around.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE] i'm sure Tex cares more about where he's sitting right now...though i have no doubt AG will wind up with a very good season..

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

Re: A-Gon is better than Teixeira... Crawford starting to really heat up. This is the offense I expected to see.

In Response to A-Gon is better than Teixeira... Crawford starting to really heat up. This is the offense I expected to see.:
    [QUOTE]Gotta love this.  Now it's time to get Pedroia back on track.  By the way- I told you all that Youkilis would come around.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

didnt you say the other day that Youkilis needed to be sent down to Fort Myers to work on his swing because in your words he looked lost at the plate?  I disagreed with that, the guy is a proven commodity and will hit.  As for the Tex vs Agon stuff, I would look at the back of their baseball cards to see who is better.  The fact that Agon has a higher batting average right now may be leading you to your conclusion but I would wait to see their stats at the end of the year along with another Tex Gold Glove at first....he'll be getting it again.  Its amazing what 2 Sox wins in a row will do for your bravado.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Yes, Gonzalez is heating up, but you won't hear me say anything negative about Teixeira. Well, other than his uniform is butt ugly.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Mikey how do you know teixeira "will be getting it again"?? that's like saying who will get the cy young or MVP, six weeks into the season

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

In Response to Re: A-Gon is better than Teixeira... Crawford starting to really heat up. This is the offense I expected to see.:
    [QUOTE]Mikey how do you know teixeira "will be getting it again"?? thats like saying you know who will get the cy young or MVP six weeks into the season
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

J if SPC can make predictions so can I.  Like he has proven predictions don't always come true, though I have a hunch Tex will get another gold glove but the games have to be played first.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Neither A-Gon or Teixeira are to be taken lightly. They are both very good ball players, on offense and defense. I'd take either one of them on my team. Let's look at their stats at the end of the year and see who had the better season. Even then it might be open for debate.

I don't think neither the sox or yanks will be going after Pujols.

Good to see Ellsbury getting on track and hopefully Crawford is finally coming around.

Pedroia will get it together. Youk has kept his OBP above .400 with all the walks he draws, even when he wasn't hitting well.

The biggest surprise to me is Big Papi hitting .292 at this point.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

The biggest surprise to me is Big Papi hitting .292 at this point.

yeah mike

papi is really getting it done

A-Gon is better than Teixeira

so what if they both went yard today

the story tonight is 2 long balls for jeter

and the question becomes

does he still use that 'pink bat'  tues

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

didnt you say the other day that Youkilis needed to be sent down to Fort Myers to work on his swing because in your words he looked lost at the plate?  I disagreed with that, the guy is a proven commodity and will hit.

Most of SPC's posts have to be tounge-in-cheek...I don't see any other explanation for calling for Youk's demotion one day and singing his praises the next. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In Response to Re: A-Gon is better than Teixeira... Crawford starting to really heat up. This is the offense I expected to see.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to A-Gon is better than Teixeira... Crawford starting to really heat up. This is the offense I expected to see. : didnt you say the other day that Youkilis needed to be sent down to Fort Myers to work on his swing because in your words he looked lost at the plate?  I disagreed with that, the guy is a proven commodity and will hit.  As for the Tex vs Agon stuff, I would look at the back of their baseball cards to see who is better.  The fact that Agon has a higher batting average right now may be leading you to your conclusion but I would wait to see their stats at the end of the year along with another Tex Gold Glove at first....he'll be getting it again.  Its amazing what 2 Sox wins in a row will do for your bravado.
    Posted by mikeyinthebronx[/QUOTE]

I get the sense that the original post was just a really bad call, and having recognized that, this was SPC tweaking himself on the bad call.

And unless I'm mistaken this is our first 3-run comeback, which seems almost impossible.  but with CC finally hitting, it makes this a far more dangerous offense.  Catcher is now the only donut, except for games if/when Iglesias gets a start.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE] The biggest surprise to me is Big Papi hitting .292 at this point. yeah mike  papi is really getting it done A-Gon is better than Teixeira so what if they both went yard today the story tonight is 2 long balls for jeter and the question becomes does he still use that 'pink bat'  tues
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]
    Agreed, pleasantly so.