A-Gon Manny-Esq?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbrod. Show tbrod's posts

Re: A-Gon Manny-Esq?

Maybe we should just use fantasy projections instead of actual seasonal numbers, to make you happy, eh Wilbur?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbrod. Show tbrod's posts

Yeah, I only got 1275, azzwipe.
    How's your momma's basement today?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

In Response to Re: A-Gon Manny-Esq?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: A-Gon Manny-Esq? : He doesn't dog it on the basepaths...he slow as hell and right now he has a bad calf...do the math...slow as hell + bad calf......hello?
    Posted by thepeskypole6[/QUOTE]

hey pesky, you make many valid points but do us a favor and drop the attitude.

Your opininon is recognized here as should ours be. I understand you are satisfied with AGon's production but excuse me if I disagree. I believe that his HR/RBI numbers so far in September are disappointing - but I also understand if the reason for this is due to injury...I still have high expectations that he will justify the big contract he will begin earning next season.

Actually now that I said that, he is producing very adequately for a $6 million player which is what he is earning in 2011. What was I thinking!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbrod. Show tbrod's posts

And who died and made you judge of anyone?
    You're a typical Theo ballwasher, and apologist for all things Sox, and you probably think Red Sox baseball began in 2004.
    All your post defend bustouts like Crawford and Lackey. Theo is God to you.
    You're so transparent.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

kinda unfair to call manny the despicable one when the sox wouldnt have won in 04 or 07 without him, his attitude is horrible, but he was a great player for this team...and everyone loved him up until 2008

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

In Response to Re: A-Gon Manny-Esq?:
    Yeah, I only got 1275, azzwipe. How's your momma's basement today?
    Posted by tbrod

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

manny esquire?
    spellcheck can only help  so many.

nice try though-esq

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbrod. Show tbrod's posts

Thanks for the applause. I'll be appearing all week at Freddy's Boom Boom Room.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

For the Record I never liked the idea of Manny trying to beat or even run out a grounder to the infield... had it been up to me I would have told him to just turn around and jog safely back to the dugout !! The Same Applies to A-Gon !! Trying to leg out infield hits (hustling Plays) is vastly overrated and don't happen enough to justify a potential injury for a guy who is predominately a power hitter !! Just what this team needs, A-Gon Blowing a Hammy trying to stay out of a DP !! Guys who should be busting butt down the line are guys like Reddick, Aviles, Scuttaro, McDonald... You get the drift !!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Ring on David Otiz for another guy who walks to first on grounders.  Except the other night he actually flew, when he had a chance of beating it out, so my hat's off to him for that.

21. This post has been removed.