A-Gone for MVP.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

Re: A-Gone for MVP.

May's Valuable Player?....

dave winfield ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Does anyone have his spray hit chart?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

In Response to Re: A-Gone for MVP.:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone have his spray hit chart?
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]
    http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/player/jose-bautista/hitchart/154727

I've never seen anyone pull the ball that often....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I love his swing he is such a natural to play at Fenway. One thing everyone was right about how he would do in Boston. He is Manny without the drama

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

[QUOTE]"A-Gone is not the preferred nomenclature" The Chinaman is not the issue.
    Posted by Calmy[/QUOTE]

Calmy, this isn't a guy who built the railroads here.This is a guy who peed on my rug.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe--1. Show --The--Babe--1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A-Gone for MVP. : And you don't understand how uncharacteristically low that RBI/HR ratio is? It's tough to be most valuable when you aren't coming through with runners on base, or it could point to pitchers pitching around him with runners on.  Either way it's a statistical anomaly.

Posted by JB-3[/QUOTE]

Oh I understand. I haven't watched enough bluebird games to tell you whether he doesn't hit with men on or if he's getting pitched around in those situations.

But I just looked it up and he is hitting only .200 w/ risp but has been walked 21 times w/ risp. So it appears to be a little bit of both.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StatsFromLouie. Show StatsFromLouie's posts

[QUOTE]So you're saying "Don't judge a discussion by the title".  Maybe rename it, "A-Gone for a monster RBI season that excites me as a fan and also has the added benefit of helping my fantasy team"
    Posted by Calmy[/QUOTE]
    Someone obviously doesn't like being positive. Will you wait to celebrate a World Series until Spring Training?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

Calmy, this isn't a guy who built the railroads here.This is a guy who peed on my rug.

Not to mention having an amphibious rodent off leash within city limits....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tyler Scionti. Show tyler Scionti's posts

I agree that Gonzo is having a phenomonal season, if he can keep it up though. I can't help thinking of Ted Williams when I look at Gonzo. He's a pure hitter with plenty of pop and can make the necessary adjustments at any time. While Gonzo won't bat .400 he should be good for .320 -.330.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikefan1034. Show mikefan1034's posts

bautista just hit another homer he is the mvp right now

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FarmFan. Show FarmFan's posts

In Response to A-Gone for MVP.:
    [QUOTE]I know it's early, but let the campeign begin. Besides this place has too much negative going on anyway. Gonzalez is leading our team with a .342 average, 9 home runs, and 41 RBIs in just 46 games! That RBI total projects out to an unreal (and therefore unlikely) 144 RBIs. I know we had huge hopes after the trade but 41RBI's in 46 games is sort of ridiculous. He's scored 30 times too, which is 2 more than our leadoff man Jacoby Elsbury, and that number be higher too if our third base coach stops trying to wave him around first to home. By the way, 30 runs in 46 games projects out to 106 for those keeping track. By this point I stop pretty much whatever I'm doing to watch Gonzalez bat, this guy is a beast you never know when  he's going to go on a streak where anything but a home run a day or 4-4 night is a disappointment? Right now compared to the rest of the AL he's... 4th in OPS. 4th in slugging 3rd in average 1st in RBI's 6th in OBP 6th in Home Runs 1st in Hits If he can climb the Home Run ranks he should be a lock for second in MVP voting. Let's cheer him on folks!
    Posted by NUSoxFan[/QUOTE]

I think AGon was the one guy this team really needed to build around for the future.  He is making Teixeira look average at the palate and should easily represent the AL this season as the starting 1B at this years All Star game.

AGon will win more than one MVP trophy before leaving Boston.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

should easily represent the AL this season as the starting 1B at this years All Star game.

he won't

Sections
Shortcuts