a little food for thought as far as sports writers predictions!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

a little food for thought as far as sports writers predictions!

Welcome everybody to the 2013 baseball season. After reading/hearing all the so called experts predict that the yankees and red sox will finish next to last and last I found something to chuckle about. Last night the really bad houston astros who are now in the american league, totally took apart the texas rangers 8-2 in their opening day game. I wonder how the poor slobs that layed down some serious coin on the rangers felt after the game.

I say let the games begin and let the chips land as they may.

GO SOX!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: a little food for thought as far as sports writers predictions!

Hammah, as a fan, the one aspect I never enjoyed in the halcyon days of the Tito era was always being the big dog with predictions of world series every year from the pundits.  Hard to put things in perspective that way.  

Rocky Balboa totally fell off the cliff after he beat Apollo.  Took the beat down from Clubber Lang for him to get the Eye of the tiger back.

Every one writing Lestah and the boys off this year.  Not me.  Gotta say, It excites me.  

Risin' up, back on the streetDid my time, took my chancesWent the distance now I'm back on my feetJust a man and his will to survive
    So many times it happens too fastYou trade your passion for gloryDon't lose your grip on the dreams of the pastYou must fight just to keep them alive

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

GO SOX, speaking of food, Lackey looks like he has been a hunger strike.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to FrankFromGL's comment:

The sports writers missed the boat. My Yankees are going to win the division.

april fool frank! ;-)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to FrankFromGL's comment:

The sports writers missed the boat. My Yankees are going to win the division.

Not fielding the AAA team they have right now, with little to no depth...And we schooled CC as usual. Sorry Frankie boy, you might be sweeping the cellar this year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

Welcome everybody to the 2013 baseball season. After reading/hearing all the so called experts predict that the yankees and red sox will finish next to last and last I found something to chuckle about. Last night the really bad houston astros who are now in the american league, totally took apart the texas rangers 8-2 in their opening day game. I wonder how the poor slobs that layed down some serious coin on the rangers felt after the game.

I say let the games begin and let the chips land as they may.

GO SOX!

Good post MARINE  !!!!   How about us NAVY guys give you boys a ride on a DESTROYER, NORTH, to KOREA, AGAIN !!!!!!    Go SOX, Great game today...... Ya got to like/love BRADLEY & IGGY.....  Boy, what their GLOVES mean to the pitchers.....  Got on base too !!!

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts